another loss

Bird

Guest
well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be a
small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

Well, I had a POINT EIGHT in mine, too. But it was up and luckily it was only that 0.8! (G)

Congrats on your loss. Each pound, actually each ounce adds DOWN!

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
>a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
>everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm guessing you're feeling really great about going to your meeting. Good for you! Those 1.8's add
up over time.

Lynne

>well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
>a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
>everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

You received your "gift" for going to the meeting ;-D Congratulations, Bird. Elaine K

bird wrote:

>well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
>a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
>everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

Congrats Bird!! 1.8 is great!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

bird wrote:
> well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
> a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
> everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

excellent, see going is good, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
> a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
> everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

Congratulations on your great loss!

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
> a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
> everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

The discipline of facing the scale, no matter what, is essential. So glad you decided to go!
Congrats on the loss. Congrats on making the decision to WI.

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
>a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
>everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

Congratulations Bird.

Brenda

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
> a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
> everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

Well done for making yourself go - it's worth it, as you have shown! Well done you - that's a great
loss for the week. Just goes to show that however you're feeling in yourself, that you've
lost/gained - only the scales can really tell you for sure.
--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
> a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
> everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

Woohoo Bird! Congrats on the fantastic loss, 1.8 is wonderful! Now aren't ya glad you bit the
bullet and went? You should be pleased with yourself. Good job on hanging in there and keep up the
great work.

Joyce

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
>a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
>everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

congrads on the lose bird. i'm hoping that with my changes this week that when i weigh in tomorrow i
will see a lose. i bought a new digital scale last week and can't wait to try it out. I'm am going
this alone. i have the books from the last time I joined and trying my hardest

angie "Lynne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I'm guessing you're feeling really great about going to your meeting. Good for you! Those 1.8's
> add up over time.
>
> Lynne
>

> >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless
if
> >it was only going to be a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with
> >myself! Have a good week everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

I have done this in the past as well and have lost. Something always
derailed me though so my advise would be to watch your progress and if you
really get stuck, get back to the meetings.
Bird
need to lose 44#
"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> congrads on the lose bird. i'm hoping that with my changes this week that when i weigh in tomorrow
> i will see a lose. i bought a new digital scale last week and can't wait to try it out. I'm am
> going this alone. i have
the
> books from the last time I joined and trying my hardest
>
> angie "Lynne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > I'm guessing you're feeling really great about going to your meeting. Good for you! Those 1.8's
> > add up over time.
> >
> > Lynne
> >

> > >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless
> if
> > >it was only going to be a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased
> > >with myself! Have a good week everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
>a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
>everyone.

Woohoo, what a nice surprise :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary