Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

news:eek:[email protected]...

>>You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
>>enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

> No, it isn't! I tried it once. It was the most unpleasant time I have
> ever spent in a park: http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ebrpd16. You
> have to be pretty damaged to enjoy mountain biking.

Alternatively, you have to be damaged to NOT enjoy mountain biking. But hey,
what do I know, I'm not damaged.

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:02:26 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
>>What were the effects of your letter?

>No races in their parks since then.

What about the Red Tail Adventure race in 2004?

-Beej

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:50:44 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
<[email protected]> wrote:

>From: Beej Jorgensen <[email protected]>
>Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
>Subject: Re: Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack
>Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:50:44 +0000 (UTC)
>
>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:02:26 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
>>>What were the effects of your letter?

>>No races in their parks since then.

>What about the Red Tail Adventure race in 2004?

What about it?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:06:01 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:34:19 -0600, Tom Sherman
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
>>> enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

>> No, it isn't! I tried it once. It was the most unpleasant time I have
>> ever spent in a park: http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ebrpd16. You
>> have to be pretty damaged to enjoy mountain biking.[...]

>Sheesh, even a complete "Barney" like myself on a relatively low end
>bike (Trek 6000) can have fun.

Sure, someone who thinks beating their head against a wall is fun
might enjoy mountain biking. But I'm talking about normal people.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Sorry...I missed a few of your posts...LOL. actually, i didn't miss
them.

I was busy doing something worthwhile with my life like saving lives
but in a nutshell. I will just repeat my previous. Plenty of proof in
your site to say it all. once Plenty of lies right there again, you
keep saying over and over too...that I am a transparent mt biker, etc.
still haven't got it through that OLD neandrathal way of thinking.
Stand upright for awhile and take in the view. And yes...i did say
plenty and obviously it said a great deal because you responded about
5 times to my one post...because it was all true and hit a nerve.

But like all your posts! no facts, all opinions...all LIES. and you
are the best hypocrit out there. You're own worse enemy. It is nice to
see you publicize your fakeness on your site. and once again, we have
YET to see an article actually written by you....LOL. You are a funny
fellow. no I mean it too...from what I heard, you're a "funny"
fellow.

If you still don't know how I know so much about your fakeness...think
local!! Now get back to supporting PacBell and ruin the environment
some more for technology.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:45:30 -0800 (PST), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry...I missed a few of your posts...LOL. actually, i didn't miss
>them.
>
>I was busy doing something worthwhile with my life like saving lives
>but in a nutshell. I will just repeat my previous. Plenty of proof in
>your site to say it all. once Plenty of lies right there again, you
>keep saying over and over too...that I am a transparent mt biker, etc.
>still haven't got it through that OLD neandrathal way of thinking.
>Stand upright for awhile and take in the view. And yes...i did say
>plenty and obviously it said a great deal because you responded about
>5 times to my one post...because it was all true and hit a nerve.
>
>But like all your posts! no facts, all opinions...all LIES. and you
>are the best hypocrit out there. You're own worse enemy. It is nice to
>see you publicize your fakeness on your site. and once again, we have
>YET to see an article actually written by you....LOL. You are a funny
>fellow. no I mean it too...from what I heard, you're a "funny"
>fellow.
>
>If you still don't know how I know so much about your fakeness...think
>local!! Now get back to supporting PacBell and ruin the environment
>some more for technology.

No specifics, hence this is all BS (of course, even if you provide
specifics, we will see that you are nothing but BS).

On Feb 23, 10:03 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:45:30 -0800 (PST), "[email protected]"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Sorry...I missed a few of your posts...LOL. actually, i didn't miss
> >them.

> >I was busy doing something worthwhile with my life like saving lives
> >but in a nutshell. I will just repeat my previous. Plenty of proof in
> >your site to say it all. once Plenty of lies right there again, you
> >keep saying over and over too...that I am a transparent mt biker, etc.
> >still haven't got it through that OLD neandrathal way of thinking.
> >Stand upright for awhile and take in the view. And yes...i did say
> >plenty and obviously it said a great deal because you responded about
> >5 times to my one post...because it was all true and hit a nerve.

> >But like all your posts! no facts, all opinions...all LIES. and you
> >are the best hypocrit out there. You're own worse enemy. It is nice to
> >see you publicize your fakeness on your site. and once again, we have
> >YET to see an article actually written by you....LOL. You are a funny
> >fellow. no I mean it too...from what I heard, you're a "funny"
> >fellow.

> >If you still don't know how I know so much about your fakeness...think
> >local!!  Now get back to supporting PacBell and ruin the environment
> >some more for technology.

> No specifics, hence this is all BS (of course, even if you provide
> specifics, we will see that you are nothing but BS).
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

Once again, the specifics are all above, in previous thousands of
posts from others supplying plenty of evidence and real time wisdom
disproving you as the fraud, and you just try and look through it with
your semi-permeability sight...anything you don't want to believe,
even when it kicks you in the face. You will lie and ignore. once
again, you provide nor ever have provided any response to your not
having "any original material" for a basis. You have to rely on
other's ideas. Hence...you are a sheep. you have NO research yourself.
Don't try and portray yourself as some nature savior...there are
enough false gods out there already and you're not close to being
one.

I provide info based on science and fact while you are more of a
politician...you lie.