Another Mountain Biker Proving that Mountain Bikers Have Embarrassingly Low IQs

Mike Vandeman

Guest
From: "Mike Low" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:25:58 -0400

i would just like to start by saying that the problem isnt the mountain bikers
its the old gay hikers taking their sweet time on our bike trails.
if there is more bikers then hikers they can go hichhike their way back to their
mommys and cry. your all little bays who cant seem to get into our time
mountain bikers have nothing to do with global warming or any of the other ****
we are being accused of. i think that you should take your site off the
internet because not only are you making a fool of yourself but you have no real
purpose. you cant act like god and command people to do what you want, lifes
tough DEAL WITH IT!

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca...p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two
months FREE*.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> i would just like to start by saying that the problem isnt the mountain
> bikers
> its the old gay hikers taking their sweet time on our bike trails.
> if there is more bikers then hikers they can go hichhike their way back to
> their
> mommys and cry. your all little bays who cant seem to get into our time
> mountain bikers have nothing to do with global warming or any of the other
> ****
> we are being accused of. i think that you should take your site off the
> internet because not only are you making a fool of yourself but you have
> no real
> purpose. you cant act like god and command people to do what you want,
> lifes
> tough DEAL WITH IT!

A low IQ is stereotyping a group to one idiot. The majority of problems
today are from people like you who stereotype groups from the actions of a
few individuals.

That'd be like me saying that all environmental activists are all "over the
top" retards that never listen to reason. Or at least that is what I have
learned about you....

..
..> ****
..> we are being accused of. i think that you should take your site off the
..> internet because not only are you making a fool of yourself but you have
..> no real
..> purpose. you cant act like god and command people to do what you want,
..> lifes
..> tough DEAL WITH IT!
..>
..
..A low IQ is stereotyping a group to one idiot. The majority of problems
..today are from people like you who stereotype groups from the actions of a
..few individuals.

The problem is that it is NOT "a few individuals"! It seems to be THOUSANDS! The
MAJORITY of posters to alt.mountain-bike. The only question is, which came
first? Do idiots disproportionately become mountain bikers, or does mountain
biking turn normal people into idiots? That is an important research
question....

..That'd be like me saying that all environmental activists are all "over the
..top" retards that never listen to reason. Or at least that is what I have
..learned about you....
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:08:55 -0500, "MTBlood"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> The problem is that it is NOT "a few individuals"! It seems to be
> THOUSANDS! The
> MAJORITY of posters to alt.mountain-bike. The only question is, which came
> first? Do idiots disproportionately become mountain bikers, or does
> mountain
> biking turn normal people into idiots? That is an important research
> question....

The problem is that it is NOT "a few individuals"! *Opinion
It seems to be THOUSANDS! *"seems to be" in your own mind
The MAJORITY of posters to alt.mountain-bike. *Opinion
"Do idiots disproportionately become mountain bikers, or does mountain
biking turn normal people into idiots? That is an important research
question...."
While you are "researching", remember to balance so the research actually
has some validity. You must include the idiocy of creating a hypothesis and
only accepting data that supports it. Do idiot researchers
disproportionately seek selective data to present, or does the selective
data turn normal people into idiot researchers?

Mike Vandeman wrote:

| Please |
| Don't Feed |
| the Troll |