Another Mountain Biker Seriously Injured

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, May 29, 2008.

  1. Evolution in action....

    Mike

    Mtn biker airlifted after injury

    Updated: May 29, 2008 02:03 PM PDT

    Mesa County Search and Rescue responded to Mira Monte Trail near the
    east end of the Monument this morning, after reports of a mountain
    biker with injuries.

    It's unknown what type of injuries the mountain biker suffered, but
    they're believed to be non life threatening.

    Battalion Chief John Williams says it took crews awhile to reach the
    biker because the victim was a couple miles in.

    St. Mary's Flight for Life was called in because it would have taken
    ground crews hours to remove the victim because of the terrain.

    The biker was taken to St Mary's Hospital.

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 29 May 2008 22:29:35 -0700, Mike Vandeman

    http://kjct8.com/Global/story.asp?S=8396532: