Another new member introduction - Tyler J. Dallas, TX

TylerJDallas

Jun 16, 2011
I've been looking for a good forum to chat about Road Cycling. Pretty much any sport, hobby, activity etc... I go all out and like to chat with people from around the corner or abroad about their same interests.

I can already see some pretty cool chats i.e. the Easton vs. Zipp thread that's pretty hott right now.

I'm on a decent training program I found here. I'm doing pretty well and am tracking my results rather casually on livestrong.com measuring my food and exercise. Purchased my beautiful new Cannondale SuperSix 5 after using a Cannondale demo for a few weeks (SuperSix Rival... fell in love with the SRAM gruppo). Been on a few recovery rides to get use to the rules of pack riding. Leaning to use my breaks and keep my cadence up while pacing with the pack etc.

I look forward to meeting new friends and enjoying the sport. Can't wait for the Suisse broadcast to come on in a few hours!

Tyler J.

Hey Tyler J,
I grew up cycling in Dallas back when I was in my teens (I'm 39 now). That was when I fell in love with the sport, although I couldn't afford anything nice. I used to ride my Raleigh touring bike from Mesquite to White Rock Lake, around the Lake, and back again. Probably 35 miles or so.....no safety equipment or anything LOL.

I now live in Oklahoma and am getting back into cycling with a proper Bianchi.

Welcome to the club. I'm a relative newbie also /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif