Another newbie question: rear rack for an EZ-1

Brandi Weed

Guest
Took the bike to have its brakes checked (I was not convinced I had assembled it quite right) and
while I was there looked at rear racks. The fellow at the store, who admittedly was not used to
'bents, wasn't sure if the rear racks they had would hook up properly to the back of the seat, and
of course I couldn't find any pictures online that actually show how such a rear rack attaches.

Are there racks you would recommend, or should I just order one directly from easyracers.com?
Googling and checking through 'bent sites didn't enlighten me.

--
brandiweed at lanset dot com

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:48:51 -0700, Brandi Weed <[email protected]> wrote:

>Took the bike to have its brakes checked (I was not convinced I had assembled it quite right) and
>while I was there looked at rear racks. The fellow at the store, who admittedly was not used to
>'bents, wasn't sure if the rear racks they had would hook up properly to the back of the seat, and
>of course I couldn't find any pictures online that actually show how such a rear rack attaches.
>
>Are there racks you would recommend, or should I just order one directly from easyracers.com?
>Googling and checking through 'bent sites didn't enlighten me.

You can order one made for the bike from just about any LBS. Grab the part number from the page
below and have 'em order it from J&B:

http://www.sunbicycles.com/accessories/recumbents.htm

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary Never Forget:
http://www.politicsandprotest.org