Another Old MFW Regular Hit with Felony Charges

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by JMW, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. JMW

    JMW Guest

    Tags:

  2. Joe Humble

    Joe Humble Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:36:08 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    >
    >The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    >Strasser."
    >
    >Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    100,000? Is he really that stupid? Maybe it is just a few cases of
    prohormones that t.net gave him.

    --
    Is this thing on?

  3. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    > http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    >
    > The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    > Strasser."
    >
    > Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    I wonder if they have to feed him kosher in prison? It would be better food.

    What's with "illegal" guns and ammo? Can't you own guns and ammo in
    Massechusetts? I know getting a carry permit would be near impossible, but,
    just owning? Will has guns and ammo. Arrest HIM!

    David

  4. "David Cohen" <Can't you own guns and ammo in Massechusetts? I know getting
    a carry permit would be near impossible, but, just owning? Will has guns and
    ammo. Arrest HIM!

    Owning any firearm in the Soviet State of Kennedy/Kerry is a major felony.
    Just on the ten guns he will do 20 years.

  5. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    >>
    >> The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    >> Strasser."
    >>
    >> Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    >I wonder if they have to feed him kosher in prison? It would be better food.

    Seems like he might have lost some of the religious commitment he had
    back when he got married.

    >What's with "illegal" guns and ammo? Can't you own guns and ammo in
    >Massechusetts? I know getting a carry permit would be near impossible, but,
    >just owning? Will has guns and ammo. Arrest HIM!

    There may be some legal provision about guns kept around illicit
    drugs. I seem to recall that Bruce had a nice little collection:

    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/6844f7050771057a

  6. JMW

    JMW Guest

    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    >>>
    >>> The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    >>> Strasser."
    >>>
    >>> Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    >>I wonder if they have to feed him kosher in prison? It would be better food.

    >Seems like he might have lost some of the religious commitment he had
    >back when he got married.

    Oh, yeah ... and judging from the news videos, it looks like Bruce
    could use some calorie restriction, too.

  7. Big Bill

    Big Bill Guest

    On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:37:57 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>> http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    >>>
    >>> The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    >>> Strasser."
    >>>
    >>> Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    >>I wonder if they have to feed him kosher in prison? It would be better food.

    >Seems like he might have lost some of the religious commitment he had
    >back when he got married.
    >
    >>What's with "illegal" guns and ammo? Can't you own guns and ammo in
    >>Massechusetts? I know getting a carry permit would be near impossible, but,
    >>just owning? Will has guns and ammo. Arrest HIM!

    >There may be some legal provision about guns kept around illicit
    >drugs. I seem to recall that Bruce had a nice little collection:
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/6844f7050771057a

    There were giants on the Earth in those days...

    BB
    --

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bill.kruse/wall-tapestries.htm
    http://www.crystal-liaison.com/anheuser-busch/index.html

  8. "JMW" <> Oh, yeah ... and judging from the news videos, it looks like Bruce
    > could use some calorie restriction, too.>>

    He will be getting a lot of baloney and cheese sandwiches in prison. He will
    quickly gain at least 20 pounds of flab. At least that is what happened to
    me.

    Thank God Father Maloney eventually started paying the guards to let me work
    out in the gym. Now I even have usenet privileges.

    Hello from Raiford State Prison.

  9. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    >
    > The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    > Strasser."
    >
    > Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    A reporter from the Boston Globe contacted me about it yesterday. I had
    no idea what he was even accused of and told her I have not seen or
    spoken to him in years, which is all true. I had no idea he was even
    living in MA again. 100,000 tabs of some steroid and a bunch of illigal
    guns and ammo (big no no in MA), so....

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  10. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
    > >
    > > The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
    > > Strasser."
    > >
    > > Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

    > I wonder if they have to feed him kosher in prison? It would be better food.
    >
    > What's with "illegal" guns and ammo? Can't you own guns and ammo in
    > Massechusetts?

    Nope.

    > I know getting a carry permit would be near impossible,

    Depends on the town. I have had no problems at all.

    > but,
    > just owning?

    Not without a lisence of some sort. I know he used to have one and was
    even an NRA instructor, so he went wrong some place.

    > Will has guns and ammo. Arrest HIM!

    For what, my stunning good looks?

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  11. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Steve Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "David Cohen" <Can't you own guns and ammo in Massechusetts? I know getting
    > a carry permit would be near impossible, but, just owning? Will has guns and
    > ammo. Arrest HIM!
    > >

    > Owning any firearm in the Soviet State of Kennedy/Kerry is a major felony.

    You need to add, "without a lisence" MA does issue CCW all the time.
    Depends mostly on the town.

    > Just on the ten guns he will do 20 years.

    Doubt it.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  12. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:11:41 GMT, "David Cohen"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What's with "illegal" guns and ammo? Can't you own guns and ammo in
    >Massechusetts?

    Hey dumbass, cop-killer bulletts, and fully automatic weapons are
    "illegal guns and ammo."

  13. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:07:55 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >He will be getting a lot of baloney and cheese sandwiches in prison. He will
    >quickly gain at least 20 pounds of flab.

    I think it's just a pregnancy from takin' it up the yazoo.

  14. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:22:16 -0500, WillBrink
    <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

    >Depends on the town. I have had no problems at all.

    That's because you're a half-pig.

  15. "WillBrink" <> You need to add, "without a lisence" MA does issue CCW all
    the time. Depends mostly on the town.

    A state license for a Concealed Firearm does not depend on the town,
    dumb-ass.

    How's your husband, Bob Kennedy doing? He is getting pretty old, it must be
    rough on your neck to blow him every week on payday. Has he ever let you
    take off his wig?

  16. <[email protected]> That's because you're a half-pig.>

    I thought he was officially Bob Kennedy's bodyguard (not his homo lover)?

  17. Will Brink @ The Brinkzone/

    All the queerness of Musclebearz with none of the charm or the positive
    attitude.

  18. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:19:18 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"WillBrink" <> You need to add, "without a lisence" MA does issue CCW all
    >the time. Depends mostly on the town.
    >>

    >A state license for a Concealed Firearm does not depend on the town,
    >dumb-ass.
    >
    >How's your husband, Bob Kennedy doing? He is getting pretty old, it must be
    >rough on your neck to blow him every week on payday. Has he ever let you
    >take off his wig?

    Will DOES NOT blow Teddy (he spreads butt for him)

  19. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Steve Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"WillBrink" <> You need to add, "without a lisence" MA does issue CCW all
    >the time. Depends mostly on the town.
    >
    >A state license for a Concealed Firearm does not depend on the town,
    >dumb-ass.

    Wrong. In state's that do not have "shall issue" permits, the state
    may issue the permit, but approval comes from the local chief law
    enforcement officer (CLEO). The same is true of federal Class III
    permits.

    Some CLEOs approve permits for most law-abiding citizens who request
    them, while others approve very few permits; it may also make a
    difference how "politically connected" the applicant is. That's why
    Teddy Kennedy's bodyguard had a permit to carry a submachine gun,
    while the average citizen of Massachusetts can easily be denied.

    Just thought I'd share that with you.

  20. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Steve Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >"WillBrink" <> You need to add, "without a lisence" MA does issue CCW all
    > >the time. Depends mostly on the town.
    > >
    > >A state license for a Concealed Firearm does not depend on the town,
    > >dumb-ass.

    > Wrong. In state's that do not have "shall issue" permits, the state
    > may issue the permit, but approval comes from the local chief law
    > enforcement officer (CLEO). The same is true of federal Class III
    > permits.

    He's just trolling John. Don't waste your time. I have forgotten more
    about MA guns laws then that little turd will ever know.

    > Some CLEOs approve permits for most law-abiding citizens who request
    > them, while others approve very few permits; it may also make a
    > difference how "politically connected" the applicant is.

    Yup, that pretty much sums it up in MA. Some towns are known for CLEOs
    who will give pretty much anyone not a felon a CCW (farther away from
    Boston as a rule) and some are well known for giving essentially no one
    a CCW.

    > That's why
    > Teddy Kennedy's bodyguard had a permit to carry a submachine gun,

    He's in canada, so no way! Pea shooter or slingshot at best.

    > while the average citizen of Massachusetts can easily be denied.
    >
    > Just thought I'd share that with you.

    :)

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/