Another Old MFW Regular Hit with Felony Charges

In article <[email protected]>,
John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:58:38 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >John Hanson wrote:
> >
> >> So are you saying that you need to have a license to "OWN" a firearm
> >> in Mass?

> >YES! I even need a license to buy pepper spray in MA. I went into the
> >police station to talk about this once... I run in the woods all the
> >time and thought it'd be handy to carry some protection (besides my Lab,
> >who would probably wag her tail and lick any perpetrator.)
> >
> >The cops told me I had to pay $100 for a license, have a background
> >check and THEN I could go buy pepper spray.
> >
> >I know you're trying to make a distinction between owning and carrying,
> >but it's not terribly significant in MA.
> >

> No, I'm not. Needing a license to buy a firearm is completely un
> American.

Here here.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

In article <[email protected]>,
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote

> >> Nope.

> >> Depends on the town. I have had no problems at all.

> >> Not without a lisence of some sort. I know he used to have one and was
> >> even an NRA instructor, so he went wrong some place.

> >> For what, my stunning good looks?

> > No, part of the Federal Guru Eradication Program.
> >

> Will has written widely read articles on creatine and whey.
>
> They are drugs aren't they?
>
> He should be worried that Bush' cowboys may come after him next.

I broke contact with such people years ago for a reason. Wrting was on
the wall.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

"WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote in message
news:WillBrink*NOSPAM*[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:24:10 -0500, WillBrink
> > <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

guns

felony.

> > >You need to add, "without a lisence" MA does issue CCW all the time.
> > >Depends mostly on the town.

> > So are you saying that you need to have a license to "OWN" a firearm
> > in Mass?

> Yup.
>
> --

With New Hampshire so close by, Will, why do you stay there?
Ahh, I miss New Hampshire, but August is coming.
--
Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:44:47 -0500, WillBrink
<WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

>I broke contact with such people years ago for a reason. Wrting was on
>the wall.

Doesn't matter Will Fink, they got the evidence on you, and are just
waiting for the right moment to get the warrants. You'll be a beeeotch
soon enough....

In article <[email protected]>,
Scott Johnson <scottjohnson@TIBASICREADY!planetkc.com> wrote:

> JMW wrote:
> > http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
> >
> > The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
> > Strasser."
> >
> > Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

> Why didn't anyone post about me when I was hit
> with criminal charges?

What! You made the front page for smokin' some weed?

--
Keith

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:35:08 -0600, Scott Johnson
<scottjohnson@TIBASICREADY!planetkc.com> wrote:

>Why didn't anyone post about me when I was hit
>with criminal charges?

Because this isn't a pedophilia newsgroup.

<Grelentino@> You are a fat, stupid, retard.>

He is the kind of guy you rape every chance you get working at the Nursing
Home. Did you bond out after getting caught assaulting the 57 year old
retarded woman?

<EdTrybulsky@> He was smokin' some little boys "weed".>>

that's illegal except for priests. At least that's what Father O'Malley
always said.

Scott Johnson <scottjohnson@TIBASICREADY!planetkc.com> wrote:

>JMW wrote:
>> http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
>>
>> The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
>> Strasser."
>>
>> Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

>Why didn't anyone post about me when I was hit
>with criminal charges?

What were you charged with? Or do we really wanna know?

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:03:11 GMT, "Tom Jefferson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

><Grelentino@> You are a fat, stupid, retard.>
>
>He is the kind of guy you rape every chance you get working at the Nursing
>Home.

Why just at work?

>Did you bond out after getting caught assaulting the 57 year old
>retarded woman?

No, she was the one in bonds. And BTW, she wasn't a day over 56.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh, ********. Those cameras record only what occurs in public places.
> What you do in public has always been a public matter and subject to
> public scrutiny. The cameras just make it more difficult to lie about
> it. In other words, those cameras don't violate privacy; they just
> remove the lying scumbag factor.

When I was living in Phoenix, they had a news article about a guy that
received a camera ticket. He received a copy of the photograph of him
running a red light and a ticket for $100. He took a picture of two $50
bills and sent that back to the courts. The courts, in turn, sent him a
picture of handcuffs. It was a pretty funny article.

Hobbes wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Scott Johnson <scottjohnson@TIBASICREADY!planetkc.com> wrote:
>
>> JMW wrote:
>>> http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
>>>
>>> The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
>>> Strasser."
>>>
>>> Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

>> Why didn't anyone post about me when I was hit
>> with criminal charges?

> What! You made the front page for smokin' some weed?

No, misdemeanor battery, but I'm lucky it wasn't more.

It's a sad, sordid, story. :)

--
Scott Johnson / johnson dot sa at comcast dot net

JMW wrote:
> Scott Johnson <scottjohnson@TIBASICREADY!planetkc.com> wrote:
>
>> JMW wrote:
>>> http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_052091821.html
>>>
>>> The n00bs would probably remember him better as T-Nation's "Brock
>>> Strasser."
>>>
>>> Damn, Bruce, you shoulda known this was gonna happen eventually.

>> Why didn't anyone post about me when I was hit
>> with criminal charges?

> What were you charged with? Or do we really wanna know?

See the above post. :)

--

Scott Johnson <johnson.sa@!spmklr!.comcast.net> wrote:

> Hobbes wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Scott Johnson <scottjohnson@TIBASICREADY!planetkc.com> wrote:

> >> Why didn't anyone post about me when I was hit
> >> with criminal charges?

> > What! You made the front page for smokin' some weed?

> No, misdemeanor battery, but I'm lucky it wasn't more.
>
> It's a sad, sordid, story. :)

Ahhh.

My son's football coach got charged up here with the same. He was in a
local sportsbar and some shithead started abusing the waitress. Warren
(who is a 34 year old ex-pro linebacker who was also a national
wrestling champion) waited for the bouncers to come. The bouncers didn't
come to the rescue cuz the guy was a biker and looked tough, so our hero
did what any normal, decent 255 lb human being would do.

Popped the guy and bounced him on his ass outta the establishment. Was
profusely thanked by the management and spent the rest of the evening
enjoying himself on the house. Until the local constabulary came and
arrested him based on a largely made-up story about our hero attacking
the poor biker for no apparent reason.

Fortunately the judge was a little bit more reasonable and threw the
whole case out when it came up.

I'm betting your story has elements in common.

--
Keith

"Hobbes" <> I'm betting your story has elements in common.

His story is the same except that he ass-raped the guy he beat up in the
alley behind the bar. Otherwise it is exactly the same.

It is good to see that you guys have so much in common.

"Hobbes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Scott Johnson <johnson.sa@!spmklr!.comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hobbes wrote:

>> > What! You made the front page for smokin' some weed?

>> No, misdemeanor battery, but I'm lucky it wasn't more.
>>
>> It's a sad, sordid, story. :)

> Ahhh.
>
> My son's football coach got charged up here with the same. He was in a
> local sportsbar and some shithead started abusing the waitress. Warren
> (who is a 34 year old ex-pro linebacker who was also a national
> wrestling champion) waited for the bouncers to come. The bouncers didn't
> come to the rescue cuz the guy was a biker and looked tough, so our hero
> did what any normal, decent 255 lb human being would do.
>
> Popped the guy and bounced him on his ass outta the establishment. Was
> profusely thanked by the management and spent the rest of the evening
> enjoying himself on the house. Until the local constabulary came and
> arrested him based on a largely made-up story about our hero attacking
> the poor biker for no apparent reason.
>
> Fortunately the judge was a little bit more reasonable and threw the
> whole case out when it came up.
>
> I'm betting your story has elements in common.

I'll bet the other way, Keith. There is nothing sad or sordid about your
story - after all the coach drank on the house all night!

Hobbes wrote:

> Ahhh.
>
> My son's football coach got charged up here with the same. He was in a
> local sportsbar and some shithead started abusing the waitress. Warren
> (who is a 34 year old ex-pro linebacker who was also a national
> wrestling champion) waited for the bouncers to come. The bouncers didn't
> come to the rescue cuz the guy was a biker and looked tough, so our hero
> did what any normal, decent 255 lb human being would do.
>
> Popped the guy and bounced him on his ass outta the establishment. Was
> profusely thanked by the management and spent the rest of the evening
> enjoying himself on the house. Until the local constabulary came and
> arrested him based on a largely made-up story about our hero attacking
> the poor biker for no apparent reason.
>
> Fortunately the judge was a little bit more reasonable and threw the
> whole case out when it came up.
>
> I'm betting your story has elements in common.

Well, as my therapist said "I completely understand why you did it, and
he definitely deserved it, but you just can't go around doing that to
people." LOL

Fire me an email!

--
Scott Johnson / johnson dot sa at comcast dot net