Another one bites the dust, much to my satisfaction

Yup, Ed is what's wrong with Canadian cycling. That's perceptive.

Are you racing for a free Big Mac this weekend?

Fausto Coppied said:
Yup, Ed is what's wrong with Canadian cycling. That's perceptive.

Are you racing for a free Big Mac this weekend?
Are you talking about yourself in the third person this weekend?

No, Uboat, it appears, as usual, YOU are talking about me.

Not surprising since you know nothing else.

Why do you visit a cycling forum if you know nothing about the sport?

If you do know something about the sport why not discuss that instead of me?

Banned again! Ed, Ed, Ed... Why have you antagonized other humans so? And don't bore people with the stories of pulling your funds from banks: they refused your old Evian water bottle filled with loose change long ago.

For the information of readers, it would be useful to note that Ed is also banned from heaven (which you would expect) as well as hell: we on the monotheist side just refused to deal with him outright. So we took a modern solution and outsourced his eternal damnation to the Chinese. The Chinese hell, Di Yu, is a perfect spot for him: there, he will actively engage in endless politics and can even find a way back to heaven (the Evian water bottle might come in handy after all), where no one will understand him, nor he them: a situation he's used to.

Sorry, have to run: I'm wanted on a botany forum.