Another one...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > It seems that many pro's in the mountainbiking, DHing and trials scene have been taken out of the
    > limelight lately.
    >
    > Yet another one has been added to the list:
    >
    > http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/patrickgodin_08_03.php
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Companies are no longer seeking the best freeriders to sponsor, they are simple picking from the
    dwindling group of survivors.
    --
    _________________________

  3. Jd Wannabe

    Jd Wannabe Guest

    Not that he's a pro, but couldn't JD make the list?

    "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > It seems that many pro's in the mountainbiking, DHing and trials scene
    have
    > > been taken out of the limelight lately.
    > >
    > > Yet another one has been added to the list:
    > >
    > > http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/patrickgodin_08_03.php
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > Companies are no longer seeking the best freeriders to sponsor, they are simple picking from the
    > dwindling group of survivors.
    > --
    > _________________________
    > Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-online.com

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "JD wannabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Not that he's a pro, but couldn't JD make the list?

    JD

    > "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > It seems that many pro's in the mountainbiking, DHing and trials scene
    > have
    > > > been taken out of the limelight lately.
    > > >
    > > > Yet another one has been added to the list:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/patrickgodin_08_03.php
    > > >
    > > > - CA-G
    > > >
    > > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > > >

    > > Companies are no longer seeking the best freeriders to sponsor, they are simple picking from the
    > > dwindling group of survivors.
    > > --
    > > _________________________
    > > Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-online.com

  5. Deluxe Model

    Deluxe Model Guest

    > "JD wannabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Not that he's a pro, but couldn't JD make the list?
    >
    > You forgot another factor, humpy. I'm no hucker, just a big and angry

    I did notice the size of your frame, then saw the picture you posted riding. Just how tall are you?

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    deluxe model <[email protected]th.net> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > "JD wannabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Not that he's a pro, but couldn't JD make the list?
    > >
    > > You forgot another factor, humpy. I'm no hucker, just a big and angry

    > I did notice the size of your frame, then saw the picture you posted
    riding.
    > Just how tall are you?

    Summink ridiculous like 6'7" I think. Someone told him to go get stretched and he took 'em
    literally...........

    Shaun aRe

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > "JD wannabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > You forgot another factor, humpy. I'm no hucker, just a big and angry

    > > I did notice the size of your frame, then saw the picture you posted
    > riding.
    > > Just how tall are you?
    >
    > Summink ridiculous like 6'7" I think. Someone told him to go get stretched and he took 'em
    > literally...........

    You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".

    JD

  8. Deluxe Model

    Deluxe Model Guest

    > > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    angry

    > > > I did notice the size of your frame, then saw the picture you posted
    > > riding.
    > > > Just how tall are you?
    > >
    > > Summink ridiculous like 6'7" I think. Someone told him to go get
    stretched
    > > and he took 'em literally...........
    >
    > You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".

    I'm just a mere 6'3".

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > angry

    > riding.
    > > >
    > > > Summink ridiculous like 6'7" I think. Someone told him to go get
    > stretched
    > > > and he took 'em literally...........
    > >
    > > You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".
    > >
    > I'm just a mere 6'3".

    BFD

    JD

  10. Deluxe Model

    Deluxe Model Guest

    > "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > angry

    > > riding.

    > > stretched
    > > >
    > > > You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".
    > > >
    > > I'm just a mere 6'3".
    >
    > BFD

    MPE

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > > I did notice the size of your frame, then saw the picture you posted
    > > riding.
    > > > Just how tall are you?
    > >
    > > Summink ridiculous like 6'7" I think. Someone told him to go get
    stretched
    > > and he took 'em literally...........
    >
    > You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".

    Do your own dirty work Jock.

    Shaun aRe

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > > Summink ridiculous like 6'7" I think. Someone told him to go get
    > stretched
    > > > and he took 'em literally...........
    > >
    > > You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".
    > >
    > I'm just a mere 6'3".

    6'1" here, but not easily squishable.

    Shaun aRe - dems fightin' words bwoy.

  13. Deluxe Model

    Deluxe Model Guest

    > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    > > stretched
    > > >
    > > > You should have said, "tall enough to squish a mudbug like you".
    > > >
    > > I'm just a mere 6'3".
    >

    > 6'1" here, but not easily squishable.

    I'm not either. :)

  14. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<%[email protected]>...

    > > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > stretched

    > > > I'm just a mere 6'3".
    > >

    > > 6'1" here, but not easily squishable.
    > >
    > I'm not either. :)

    How about that spare tire you profess to be lugging around? Is that "muscle"?

    JD

  15. Deluxe Model

    Deluxe Model Guest

    > "deluxe model" <[email protected]th.net> wrote in message
    news:<%[email protected]>...
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > stretched

    > > > 6'1" here, but not easily squishable.
    > > >
    > > I'm not either. :)
    >
    > How about that spare tire you profess to be lugging around? Is that
    "muscle"?

    Of course not. I do exaggerate a bit about it. I'm just at 207 lbs (down from 215) right now, and
    it's coming off daily. I diet, weight train, and throw in some limited cardio (limited since running
    hurts like hell). I would like to be down to 190 by the time the bike is done. When I ride at least
    a couple times a week, my weight falls below 190.

    Me.....Be warned, I'm an ugly fjvcker. http://www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/ROGUES/Mark/Mark.htm

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<%[email protected]>...
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > stretched

    > > > I'm not either. :)
    > >
    > > How about that spare tire you profess to be lugging around? Is that
    > "muscle"?
    > >
    > Of course not. I do exaggerate a bit about it. I'm just at 207 lbs (down from 215) right now, and
    > it's coming off daily. I diet, weight train, and throw in some limited cardio (limited since
    > running hurts like hell). I would like to be down to 190 by the time the bike is done. When I ride
    > at least a couple times a week, my weight falls below 190.
    >
    > Me.....Be warned, I'm an ugly fjvcker.
    > http://www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/ROGUES/Mark/Mark.htm

    Uhmm - I ain't never seen a 'fjvcker' before, but presumed it was summink Norwegian. Thanks for
    clearing that up for me.......I think.........

    Shaun aRe - 155-160 lb, 6'1" - no spare tyres, just bone, muscle and blood (there's a brain in there
    somewhere to). I don't squish easy because I can dance, run and climb like a monkey, heheheh.

  17. Jd

    Jd Guest

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest