Another one...

> JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Me.....Be warned, I'm an ugly fjvcker.
> > > http://www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/ROGUES/Mark/Mark.htm
> >
> > Are you travis' long lost twin?
> >
> > JD
>
> That was low even for you Jock. Lower'n a snakes belly in a wheel rut.

You mean he insulted me? Who is Travis?

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<%[email protected]>...

> get

> > > How about that spare tire you profess to be lugging around? Is that
> > "muscle"?
> > >
> > Of course not. I do exaggerate a bit about it. I'm just at 207 lbs (down from 215) right now,
> > and it's coming off daily. I diet, weight train,
and
> > throw in some limited cardio (limited since running hurts like hell). I would like to be down to
> > 190 by the time the bike is done. When I ride
at
> > least a couple times a week, my weight falls below 190.
> >
> > Me.....Be warned, I'm an ugly fjvcker.
> > http://www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/ROGUES/Mark/Mark.htm
>

> Uhmm - I ain't never seen a 'fjvcker' before, but presumed it was summink Norwegian. Thanks for
> clearing that up for me.......I think.........

Actually, I'm German.

> Shaun aRe - 155-160 lb, 6'1" - no spare tyres, just bone, muscle and blood (there's a brain in
> there somewhere to). I don't squish easy because I can dance, run and climb like a monkey,
> heheheh.

I will be there soon enough, excluding the brain.

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:05:51 +0100, Shaun Rimmer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Shaun aRe - 155-160 lb, 6'1" - no spare tyres, just bone, muscle and blood (there's a brain in
> there somewhere to). I don't squish easy because I can dance, run and climb like a monkey,
> heheheh.

Holy **** Shaun! No spare tire indeed.

Gman 6'5", 210-220# (depending on beer consumption)

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > Are you travis' long lost twin?
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > That was low even for you Jock. Lower'n a snakes belly in a wheel rut.
> >
> You mean he insulted me?

And not slightly, either.....

> Who is Travis?

Google the group - go as far back as yopu can find him posting, and take a nosey ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - I'm not a mean *******, I'm a far above average one.

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Me.....Be warned, I'm an ugly fjvcker.
> > > http://www.thunderchief1.freeserve.co.uk/ROGUES/Mark/Mark.htm
> >

> > Uhmm - I ain't never seen a 'fjvcker' before, but presumed it was
summink
> > Norwegian. Thanks for clearing that up for me.......I think.........
> >
> Actually, I'm German.

Oh.......sorry.....I hear people don't ever get over that............ ;-(

> > Shaun aRe - 155-160 lb, 6'1" - no spare tyres, just bone, muscle and
blood
> > (there's a brain in there somewhere to). I don't squish easy because I
can
> > dance, run and climb like a monkey, heheheh.
> >
> I will be there soon enough, excluding the brain.

You don't look framed to drop to 160 lb.........

Shaun aRe

Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:05:51 +0100, Shaun Rimmer <[email protected]>
wrote:

> > Shaun aRe - 155-160 lb, 6'1" - no spare tyres, just bone, muscle and
blood
> > (there's a brain in there somewhere to). I don't squish easy because I
can
> > dance, run and climb like a monkey, heheheh.
>
> Holy **** Shaun! No spare tire indeed.

Indeed. Kids at school used to call me 'skinny', so I'd pick 'em up and throw 'em away. I got a lot
stronger for my weight since then, although since I stopped doing heavy duty physical jobs, I ain't
what I used to be in that dept. (I had one job at a sheet metal (car body/parts) pressing place,
where I'd routinely lift over 50 tones ( on and off the machines at break-neck paces) in parts
anywhere between 10 and 40 + lb each) in an 8 hour shift. You can bet that built me up (I put about
14 lb's of strong stuff on while I worked there - couldn't get my hands into my jeans pockets at the
end of a shift 'cos my arms were stuck out sideways from being pumped, heheheheh.....).

> Gman 6'5", 210-220# (depending on beer consumption)

Well, ain't I the lucky one with the beer then! (I drink like a thirsty camel ',;~}~ )

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Uhmm - I ain't never seen a 'fjvcker' before, but presumed it was
> summink
> > > Norwegian. Thanks for clearing that up for me.......I think.........
> > >
> > Actually, I'm German.
>
> Oh.......sorry.....I hear people don't ever get over that............ ;-(

It gets worse. I have French blood flowing through my veins as well.

> > > Shaun aRe - 155-160 lb, 6'1" - no spare tyres, just bone, muscle and
> blood
> > > (there's a brain in there somewhere to). I don't squish easy because I
> can
> > > dance, run and climb like a monkey, heheheh.
> > >
> > I will be there soon enough, excluding the brain.
>
> You don't look framed to drop to 160 lb.........

You are correct, as I'll be looking to get down to 180 again.

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > That was low even for you Jock. Lower'n a snakes belly in a wheel rut.
> > >
> > You mean he insulted me?
>
> And not slightly, either.....

He can only insult me if I 'feel' insulted though.

> > Who is Travis?
>
> Google the group - go as far back as yopu can find him posting, and take a nosey ',;~}~

okee dokee

> > summink
> > > >
> > > Actually, I'm German.
> >
> > Oh.......sorry.....I hear people don't ever get over that............
;-(

> It gets worse. I have French blood flowing through my veins as well.

The French blood is a bad thing too, but it really don't get any worse than............ the other
thing. Ain't that right Bomba?

Do you have many vicious internal battles, or does one half start kick off for no good reason then
other half gives up before it comes to a battle?

Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you wanna lose the lard butt,
heh.........

>',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Some Spanish/Irish blood (can't play acoustic guitar or fiddle for toffee though), as
well as the usual English mongrel stuff.

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > You mean he insulted me?
> >
> > And not slightly, either.....
> >
> He can only insult me if I 'feel' insulted though.

Ah - but if everyone else here thinks you were insulted, that's all that counts to them, errmmm, can
I have a biscuit now?

> > > Who is Travis?
> >
> > Google the group - go as far back as yopu can find him posting, and take
> > nosey ',;~}~
> >
> okee dokee

That's some funny-ass **** right there buddy (me bestest Merkinificated wordy stylin' that was).

Shaun aRe - Usenet - put it down, you'll have somebody's eye out with that!

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > And not slightly, either.....
> > >
> > He can only insult me if I 'feel' insulted though.
>
> Ah - but if everyone else here thinks you were insulted, that's all that counts to them, errmmm,
> can I have a biscuit now?

But it does not matter what everyone else thinks.

Someone told me once, "what other people think is really none of my business".

> > > Google the group - go as far back as yopu can find him posting, and
take
> > > nosey ',;~}~
> > >
> > okee dokee
>
> That's some funny-ass **** right there buddy (me bestest Merkinificated wordy stylin' that was).

South Louisiana.......it's like a whole 'nother country.

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > summink

> > > Oh.......sorry.....I hear people don't ever get over that............
> ;-(
> > >
> > It gets worse. I have French blood flowing through my veins as well.
>
> The French blood is a bad thing too, but it really don't get any worse than............ the other
> thing. Ain't that right Bomba?

Typical though of here in the states. We're such a confused lot.

> Do you have many vicious internal battles, or does one half start kick off for no good reason then
> other half gives up before it comes to a battle?

Nah, because really I just consider myself American.

> Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you wanna
lose
> the lard butt, heh.........

That is so untrue. High protein (w/ fat), and low carbs is exactly what I'm doing.

"deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you wanna
> lose
> > the lard butt, heh.........
> >
> That is so untrue. High protein (w/ fat), and low carbs is exactly what
I'm
> doing.

Hows that going being a cyclist? I imagine it would leave you with v.little energy reserves for
rides over an hour or so? As an ex-biochemist I'm genuinely interested.

Steve.

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>It gets worse. I have French blood flowing through my veins as well.
>

> The French blood is a bad thing too, but it really don't get any worse than............ the other
> thing. Ain't that right Bomba?

Huh? Me? What?

> Do you have many vicious internal battles, or does one half start kick off for no good reason then
> other half gives up before it comes to a battle?
>
> Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you wanna lose the lard butt,
> heh.........

Tastes good though. Hmm, fondu...

> Shaun aRe - Some Spanish/Irish blood (can't play acoustic guitar or fiddle for toffee though)

Can drink Guinness and Rioja like a ******* though. Again, best not to combine them. Well, not in
the same glass...

deluxe model wrote:

>>The French blood is a bad thing too, but it really don't get any worse than............ the other
>>thing. Ain't that right Bomba?
>>

> Typical though of here in the states. We're such a confused lot.

And with Rumsfeld 'Ze German' going round declaring war on everyone. Who'd've thunk it, eh?

> That is so untrue. High protein (w/ fat), and low carbs is exactly what I'm doing.

Atkins diet?

> think.........

> > ;-(
> > > >
> > > It gets worse. I have French blood flowing through my veins as well.
> >
> > The French blood is a bad thing too, but it really don't get any worse than............ the
> > other thing. Ain't that right Bomba?
> >
> Typical though of here in the states. We're such a confused lot.

A Merkin (hey, I used to chat with some Canadians, see?) with a sense of humour just has to be
confused ',;~}~

> > Do you have many vicious internal battles, or does one half start kick
off
> > for no good reason then other half gives up before it comes to a battle?
> >
> Nah, because really I just consider myself American.

It just gets worse for you doesn't it?

>',;~}~

> > Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you wanna
> lose
> > the lard butt, heh.........
> >
> That is so untrue. High protein (w/ fat), and low carbs is exactly what
I'm
> doing.

Atkins eh? My wife did a couple of months on that recently........and she's a vegetarian. Immagine
how tough that was to work.

Shaun aRe

> > > He can only insult me if I 'feel' insulted though.
> >
> > Ah - but if everyone else here thinks you were insulted, that's all that counts to them, errmmm,
> > can I have a biscuit now?
> >
> But it does not matter what everyone else thinks.

Oh yeah? Well, try tellin' them that! (I been tryin' fer years......).

> Someone told me once, "what other people think is really none of my business".

That only counts for peeps that aren't professional mind readers.

> take
> > > >
> > > okee dokee
> >
> > That's some funny-ass **** right there buddy (me bestest Merkinificated wordy stylin' that was).
> >
> South Louisiana.......it's like a whole 'nother country.

Yeah, well, you all look and sound the same to me.

Shaun aRe - I hate them Xenophobians I do!

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>It gets worse. I have French blood flowing through my veins as well.
> >

> > The French blood is a bad thing too, but it really don't get any worse than............ the
> > other thing. Ain't that right Bomba?
>
> Huh? Me? What?

You metzenough of em.

> > Do you have many vicious internal battles, or does one half start kick
off
> > for no good reason then other half gives up before it comes to a battle?
> >
> > Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you wanna
lose
> > the lard butt, heh.........
>
> Tastes good though. Hmm, fondu...

Heheheh - yup! Must admit hackshirly, 2 of me faves is good dry cured/smoked 'forn' sausage, and
ripe strong cheeses.

> > Shaun aRe - Some Spanish/Irish blood (can't play acoustic guitar or
fiddle
> > for toffee though)
>
> Can drink Guinness and Rioja like a ******* though.

Heheheh - too fookin' true! (And most any other beverage too).

> Again, best not to combine them. Well, not in the same glass...

Well, not in a restaurant.......

Shaun aRe

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "deluxe model" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > Another observation - sausage and cheese ain't a good diet if you
wanna
> > lose
> > > the lard butt, heh.........
> > >
> > That is so untrue. High protein (w/ fat), and low carbs is exactly what
> I'm
> > doing.
>
> Hows that going being a cyclist? I imagine it would leave you with
v.little
> energy reserves for rides over an hour or so?

Indeed - I'd a thunk it too.

> As an ex-biochemist I'm genuinely interested.

I'm genuinely interested in how I didn't know (or forgot...heheheh...) you had some biochemistry in
your background (that's open to all sorts of 'terpretations is that.......).

Shaun aRe