Another one...

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > I still enjoy midering my missus about why CSI is a load of cr*p
though.

> > It's still fun TV sometimes though.
>
> Not when you watch it with me it isn't...my missus finds it really interesting when I interrupt
> the programme to explain why phenolphthalein
is
> not a definitive indicator for the presence of blood....

Now y'see, I'd be right there _with_ ya - I love tearing about the weak fabric of stories in film.
If facts fail to do it, I'll just **** it off like a ******* anyhow ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - it's a colour change indicator used to measure PH ain't it?

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Exercise in futility.
> >
> > Hey, it's a workout OK!?!
> >
> That's only good for straining your brain.

My brain, do remain, without strain, - speak for yerself!

> I've learn through trials and tribulation, that if I worry about only me, everything will be
> just fine.

You _worry_?!?!?!? Sheesh, now that'd strain ya...........

> > > Merkinificated

> > What, that's where you at? Loosyanna?
> >
> Right in the middle of Cajun country,

oooOOO!

> and some of the best food in the world.

Nah - can get that stuff right here in Shaun's Kitchen (but I don't care for okra). So then, woss
yer favourite?

> It's not so bad here, but then again, it's not so great. I would not mind spending some time
> somewhere else. I've been here all my life.

A change is as good as a rest, eh?

> > > Ditto, but some Yankees I've talked to on the phone say I don't sound
> all
> > > that southern.
> >
> > But you do on the net ',;~}~
> >
> Now when have I EVER typed 'ya'll'?

Ooo, at least the once ',;~}~

Anyhow, that don't coun't fer **** - I've typed it plenty, and I'm Northern English FFS - we never
say that weird-stupid stuff unless in humour (taking the **** out of you lot).

',;~}~

Right, I'm gonna go do some werk now.

IT!

Shaun aRe - Why does no one believe me when I say that?!?!?!?

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > I didn't - the 'Merkin' thing was an insult (albeit tongue in cheek) to Americans I heard _from_
> > a Canadian. A Merkin is a pubic wig,
> heheheh......
> >
> That is laughable coming from a Canadian.

He married an American woman and moved to Idaho. Now, I feel really sorry for him - he used to live
in Victoria................

(A really cool guy, hackshirley).

> > > Is that a bad thing?
> >
> > That would be personal. Do you like 'worse'?
> >
> It could be worse I suppose. I could be Canadian.

Nah, I think Canada is tough enough to survive you.

recently........and
> > > she's
> > > >
> > > lol.... yeah it does make it tough. What did she do? I do eat lots of avocados.
> >
> > Cheese (lots and lots), extra thick double cream in coffee, applewood
> smoked
> > tofu, fried marinated haloumi, tomatoes - all sorts, but it got tedious
> for
> > her real quick.........

(Oh, I forgot to mention the eggs........all the many...........many...........many
eggs..........eggs of doooooooom...........why do they still haunt me so................).

> Being a vegan is tedious.

Indeed. i couldn't ever be a vegan, or even a vegetarian, because, well, I love eating meat and I
have no conscience.

> > My diet since I was a kid has been near as damn it the Atkins - lotsa
meat
> > (fat on!), fish, cheese, all stuff like that, but very little in the way
> of
> > starch/carbo's. It's only recently I've been eating many carbs at all,
but
> > hell, I need to eat some!
> >
> Beans.....eat more beans.

No. I don't like beans. Apart from when I _do_ eat them, I like them then, or, well, I wouldn't have
eaten them would I, see? Unless of course I was _really_ very extremely terrifically rather slightly
hungry and there _were_ only beans, but that's a whole 'nother story for a darker, colder
day..........

Shaun aRe - 2 slices of bread, buttered, with grated super-strong extra mature cheddar cheese (or
reallygood blue stilton!), sliced red onion, finely chopped coriander (cilantro) leaf, 2 or so
good hot chiles, bit o' mayo in-between 'em, cold beer - that's good that is. There, that's
cheered me up again.

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> (Oh, I forgot to mention the eggs........all the many...........many...........many
> eggs..........eggs of doooooooom...........why do they still haunt me so................).

Probably the memories of her sticking your head under the covers.

>>Being a vegan is tedious.
>

> Indeed. i couldn't ever be a vegan, or even a vegetarian, because, well, I love eating meat and I
> have no conscience.

Ah, what a pity your wife isn't the same...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > (Oh, I forgot to mention the eggs........all the many...........many...........many
> > eggs..........eggs of doooooooom...........why do they still haunt me so................).
>
> Probably the memories of her sticking your head under the covers.

Brought back memories for you that did it?

> >>Being a vegan is tedious.
> >

> > Indeed. i couldn't ever be a vegan, or even a vegetarian, because, well,
> > love eating meat and I have no conscience.
>
> Ah, what a pity your wife isn't the same...

Heheheh - I'm sayin' nowt.

Shaun aRe

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]... That is laughable coming from a Canadian.
>
> He married an American woman and moved to Idaho. Now, I feel really sorry for him - he used to
> live in Victoria................

Sure, it's not Victoria, but what's wrong with Idaho?

> > It could be worse I suppose. I could be Canadian.
>
> Nah, I think Canada is tough enough to survive you.

Survive what? We pretty much ignore them.

> > > Cheese (lots and lots), extra thick double cream in coffee, applewood
> > smoked
> > > tofu, fried marinated haloumi, tomatoes - all sorts, but it got
tedious
> > for
> > > her real quick.........
>
> (Oh, I forgot to mention the eggs........all the many...........many...........many
> eggs..........eggs of doooooooom...........why do they still haunt me so................).

I love eggs. I've been making omelets for over 20 years, and almost have them perfected. Now that I
think about it, I think I'll have a steak n cheese tonight.

> > Being a vegan is tedious.
>
> Indeed. i couldn't ever be a vegan, or even a vegetarian, because, well, I love eating meat and I
> have no conscience.

If a meal does not have meat included, it's not a meal. I have to have meat.

> > Beans.....eat more beans.
>
> No. I don't like beans. Apart from when I _do_ eat them, I like them then, or, well, I wouldn't
> have eaten them would I, see? Unless of course I was _really_ very extremely terrifically rather
> slightly hungry and there
_were_
> only beans, but that's a whole 'nother story for a darker, colder day..........

I make some killer red beans, and white beans. Lots of meat, and spices. Serve them up with fresh
diced onion sprinkled on top, and a few dashes of hot sauce.....that is the life!

> Shaun aRe - 2 slices of bread, buttered, with grated super-strong extra mature cheddar cheese (or
> reallygood blue stilton!), sliced red onion, finely chopped coriander (cilantro) leaf, 2 or so
> good hot chiles, bit o' mayo in-between 'em, cold beer - that's good that is. There, that's
cheered
> me up again.

That sounds really good. I like cilantro. In fact I love the hell out of Mexican food, more so than
the home grown.

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Hey, it's a workout OK!?!
> > >
> > That's only good for straining your brain.
>
> My brain, do remain, without strain, - speak for yerself!

Nah, I avoid that kind of workout.

> > I've learn through trials and tribulation, that if I worry about only me, everything will
> > be just
fine.

> You _worry_?!?!?!? Sheesh, now that'd strain ya...........

Not much to worry about these days.

> > > What, that's where you at? Loosyanna?
> > >
> > Right in the middle of Cajun country,
>
> oooOOO!
>
> > and some of the best food in the world.
>
> Nah - can get that stuff right here in Shaun's Kitchen (but I don't care
for
> okra). So then, woss yer favourite?

I hate okra too. I can cook all the basics, like jambalaya, gumbo, etouffee, but my favorites, I
have to go out to eat. Mike Anderson's is da bomb!! http://www.mikeandersons.com/ Then there's
New Orleans.

> > It's not so bad here, but then again, it's not so great. I would not mind spending some time
> > somewhere else. I've been here all my life.
>
> A change is as good as a rest, eh?

There is only one trail here close by. A couple more a little over an hour away. Anything else will
involve driving. They are decent enough, but I would love to ride some different trails one day.
Maybe even a trail on an actual mountain!

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > He married an American woman and moved to Idaho. Now, I feel really
sorry
> > for him - he used to live in Victoria................
> >
> Sure, it's not Victoria, but what's wrong with Idaho?

Nothing, apart from it's full of Americans.....and potatoes............

',;~}~

> > > It could be worse I suppose. I could be Canadian.
> >
> > Nah, I think Canada is tough enough to survive you.
> >
> Survive what? We pretty much ignore them.

What a shame - the Canadians I've spoken too have all been good sorts, and bright to boot.

> > > smoked
> tedious
> > > for
> >
> > (Oh, I forgot to mention the eggs........all the many...........many...........many
> > eggs..........eggs of doooooooom...........why do they still haunt me so................).
> >
> I love eggs.

Me too, in the right number, at the right time, and when it's me eatin' 'em.

I get a craving for them every now and again - 5 or 6, soft boiled, peeled into a big dish, copped
up with a heap o' cayenne.finely diced chiles, salt, fresh ground black pepper, drop of mayo and
served with 5 or 6 slices hot well buttered toast - gorgeous...........

> I've been making omelets for over 20 years, and almost have them perfected. Now that I think about
> it, I think I'll have a steak n cheese tonight.

Never much cared for 'omelettes', except for one's with Chinese stir fry type stuff in them, and
heaps of oyster sauce and black pepper beaten into the eggs - love those.

> > > Being a vegan is tedious.
> >
> > Indeed. i couldn't ever be a vegan, or even a vegetarian, because, well,
> > love eating meat and I have no conscience.
> >
> If a meal does not have meat included, it's not a meal. I have to have
meat.

Ahh, well I can enjoy a meal without meat, just as long as I know I could have had meat, and that I
can have meat next time if I want, but it's gotta be the right kinda meal. (Heaps of pasta, served
with a (butter and olive oil slow fried) mixed wild mushroom, garlic, herb and cream sauce - I make
the best slow fried mushrooms ever, and that's a fact.)

> > > Beans.....eat more beans.
> >
> > No. I don't like beans. Apart from when I _do_ eat them, I like them
then,
> > or, well, I wouldn't have eaten them would I, see? Unless of course I
was
> > _really_ very extremely terrifically rather slightly hungry and there
> _were_
> > only beans, but that's a whole 'nother story for a darker, colder day..........
> >
> I make some killer red beans, and white beans. Lots of meat, and spices. Serve them up with fresh
> diced onion sprinkled on top, and a few dashes of hot sauce.....that is the life!

That'd be great without the beans. You tried substituting them with green peas? Heheheheh.........

> > Shaun aRe - 2 slices of bread, buttered, with grated super-strong extra mature cheddar cheese
> > (or reallygood blue stilton!), sliced red onion, finely chopped coriander (cilantro) leaf, 2 or
> > so good hot chiles, bit
o'
> > mayo in-between 'em, cold beer - that's good that is. There, that's
> cheered
> > me up again.
> >
> That sounds really good. I like cilantro.

Yeah - people either love it or hate it.

> In fact I love the hell out of Mexican food, more so than the home grown.

Well, I love Mexican food too, but I've had more cilantro in Indian food (massive Asian communities
all around here, so I grew up with Indian and Pakistani food, and can cook some good authentica
Indian styles).

Arrrggghhhh!!! I get carried away talking about food, food and cooking it is one of me favourite
things ever - I get all hungry and salivate......... I'm gonna shut up now.....

Shaun aRe

> > > That's only good for straining your brain.
> >
> > My brain, do remain, without strain, - speak for yerself!
> >
> Nah, I avoid that kind of workout.

I can tell - you got a weak muscle up there, heheheheh........

> > > I've learn through trials and tribulation, that if I worry about only me, everything will be
> > > just
> fine.
> >
> > You _worry_?!?!?!? Sheesh, now that'd strain ya...........
> >
> Not much to worry about these days.

I worry about food, beer, smokes - stuff like that, but only a tiny little bit, and only when I
ain't got any.

> > > Right in the middle of Cajun country,
> >
> > oooOOO!
> >
> > > and some of the best food in the world.
> >
> > Nah - can get that stuff right here in Shaun's Kitchen (but I don't care
> for
> > okra). So then, woss yer favourite?
> >
> I hate okra too. I can cook all the basics, like jambalaya, gumbo,
etouffee,

Got any recipes?!?!? (here we are, back to food again FFS!!!!!!!!! another
3/4 hour to lunch time............)

> but my favorites, I have to go out to eat. Mike Anderson's is da bomb!!
> http://www.mikeandersons.com/

Oh, looks grand! Seafood.....love seafood! Crab, lobster, langoustine/king prawn, squid, octopus,
shark, muscles - loe it all and more!

> Then there's New Orleans.

Ooooo, cajun, creole, seafood - damn you have got it good food wise! Do they make Gator Gumbo?!?!?!?
Heheheheh........

> > > It's not so bad here, but then again, it's not so great. I would not mind spending some time
> > > somewhere else. I've been here all my life.
> >
> > A change is as good as a rest, eh?
> >
> There is only one trail here close by. A couple more a little over an hour away. Anything else
> will involve driving. They are decent enough, but I would love to ride some different trails one
> day. Maybe even a trail on an actual mountain!

Heheheh - yeah, know what you mean, although I'm not complaining - there's some excellent riding all
around me (if I could only find more of it), and plenty better within driving distance (if only I
drove...).

Shaun aRe

> Arrrggghhhh!!! I get carried away talking about food, food and cooking it
is
> one of me favourite things ever - I get all hungry and salivate.........
I'm
> gonna shut up now.....

Shaun, may I introduce the microwave, super noodles and a tub of sour cream pringles - now
thats a meal.

Steve.

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>I've been making omelets for over 20 years, and almost have them perfected. Now that I think about
>>it, I think I'll have a steak n cheese tonight.
>

> Never much cared for 'omelettes', except for one's with Chinese stir fry type stuff in them, and
> heaps of oyster sauce and black pepper beaten into the eggs - love those.

Try this, it's a Spanish tortilla / omelette recipe.

1. Slice several potatoes in to discs and par-boil.

2. In a large frying pan, lightly fry par-boiled potatoes with chopped onion and chilli until
outside of potatoes are slightly crisp.

3. Mix 6 eggs in a bowl. Season and throw in chopped chorizo. Pour mixture in to pan. Sprinkle
Cayenne over the top.

4. Leave on a medium heat for several minutes and then put pan under grill until omelette is golden.

5. Slice up and serve.

> Arrrggghhhh!!! I get carried away talking about food, food and cooking it is one of me favourite
> things ever - I get all hungry and salivate......... I'm gonna shut up now.....

I'm planning for the weekend. Calamari's on the cards, and I'm going to have a crack at doing some
home-made burgers. Now what's the German for 'breadcrumbs'...?

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]... Sure, it's not Victoria, but what's wrong
> > with Idaho?
>
> Nothing, apart from it's full of Americans.....and potatoes............

Oh come on, we're not all that bad.

> > Survive what? We pretty much ignore them.
>
> What a shame - the Canadians I've spoken too have all been good sorts, and bright to boot.

All kidding aside, I do have some Canadian net pals I like very much, and none of them are
from Quebec.

> > I love eggs.
>
> Me too, in the right number, at the right time, and when it's me eatin'
'em.

> I get a craving for them every now and again - 5 or 6, soft boiled, peeled into a big dish, copped
> up with a heap o' cayenne.finely diced chiles,
salt,
> fresh ground black pepper, drop of mayo and served with 5 or 6 slices hot well buttered toast -
> gorgeous...........

Egg salad samwiches rock. Your recipe is a bit different though.

> > I've been making omelets for over 20 years, and almost have them perfected. Now that I think
> > about it, I think I'll have a steak n cheese tonight.
>
> Never much cared for 'omelettes', except for one's with Chinese stir fry type stuff in them, and
> heaps of oyster sauce and black pepper beaten into the eggs - love those.

That sounds good. I've never made an 'omelet' that way, but have egg foo yung many times while
eating out, which is very similar.

> > If a meal does not have meat included, it's not a meal. I have to have
> meat.
>
> Ahh, well I can enjoy a meal without meat, just as long as I know I could have had meat, and that
> I can have meat next time if I want, but it's
gotta
> be the right kinda meal. (Heaps of pasta, served with a (butter and olive oil slow fried) mixed
> wild mushroom, garlic, herb and cream sauce - I make the best slow fried mushrooms ever, and
> that's a fact.)

I love a white pizza with just veggies.

> > I make some killer red beans, and white beans. Lots of meat, and spices. Serve them up with
> > fresh diced onion sprinkled on top, and a few dashes
of
> > hot sauce.....that is the life!
>
> That'd be great without the beans. You tried substituting them with green peas? Heheheheh.........

Yep, it's called split pea soup made pretty much exactly the same, served up with the onion, and hot
sauce. The beans by the way are cooked down to the point to where they are creamy, whaich makes all
the difference.

> > In fact I love the hell out of Mexican food, more so than the home grown.
>
> Well, I love Mexican food too, but I've had more cilantro in Indian food (massive Asian
> communities all around here, so I grew up with Indian and Pakistani food, and can cook some good
> authentica Indian styles).
>
> Arrrggghhhh!!! I get carried away talking about food, food and cooking it
is
> one of me favourite things ever - I get all hungry and salivate.........
I'm
> gonna shut up now.....

I need to come over for dinner. I love eating too.

> deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > My brain, do remain, without strain, - speak for yerself!
> > >
> > Nah, I avoid that kind of workout.
>
> I can tell - you got a weak muscle up there, heheheheh........

Now that's just plain mean!

> > > You _worry_?!?!?!? Sheesh, now that'd strain ya...........
> > >
> > Not much to worry about these days.
>
> I worry about food, beer, smokes - stuff like that, but only a tiny little bit, and only when I
> ain't got any.

I don't drink, or smoke anymore, but I still worry about when I ain't got any. :)

> > > Nah - can get that stuff right here in Shaun's Kitchen (but I don't
care
> > for
> > > okra). So then, woss yer favourite?
> > >
> > I hate okra too. I can cook all the basics, like jambalaya, gumbo,
> etouffee,
>
> Got any recipes?!?!? (here we are, back to food again FFS!!!!!!!!! another
> 3/4 hour to lunch time............)

To be honest, there are so damn many great mixes made locally, I don't have to bother with recipes.
I've even sent some of the mixes to a friend in Dorset (sp?).

> > but my favorites, I have to go out to eat. Mike Anderson's is da bomb!!
> > http://www.mikeandersons.com/
>
> Oh, looks grand! Seafood.....love seafood! Crab, lobster, langoustine/king prawn, squid, octopus,
> shark, muscles - loe it all and more!
>
> > Then there's New Orleans.
>
> Ooooo, cajun, creole, seafood - damn you have got it good food wise! Do
they
> make Gator Gumbo?!?!?!? Heheheheh........

New Orleans is heavy into the creole. I prefer a creole gumbo over a roux gumbo any day. That goes
for pretty much most everything cajun. Gator dishes can be had here. So can nutria, but I'm not a
fan of eating giant rodents.

> > There is only one trail here close by. A couple more a little over an
hour
> > away. Anything else will involve driving. They are decent enough, but I would love to ride some
> > different trails one day. Maybe even a trail on
an
> > actual mountain!
>
> Heheheh - yeah, know what you mean, although I'm not complaining - there's some excellent riding
> all around me (if I could only find more of it), and plenty better within driving distance (if
> only I drove...).

The local trail is a lot of fun. There are no real hills to climb, or to bomb down, but what we do
have are straight up and down mini hills, that you climb with momentum. They would be too steep to
climb otherwise.

About four hours away, is Ruston, LA which has one of the better trails in the south. Real hills,
with real climbs. I plan to go there. I've been to Lake Kincaid that had real hills. Liked to have
killed me. It was the only time I've ever had to use my small chain ring. I found religion that day.

deluxe model <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > Sure, it's not Victoria, but what's wrong with Idaho?
> >
> > Nothing, apart from it's full of Americans.....and potatoes............
> >
> Oh come on, we're not all that bad.

Pah!

',;~}~

> > > Survive what? We pretty much ignore them.
> >
> > What a shame - the Canadians I've spoken too have all been good sorts,
and
> > bright to boot.
> >
> All kidding aside, I do have some Canadian net pals I like very much, and none of them are
> from Quebec.

Heheheheh...........

> > > I love eggs.
> >
> > Me too, in the right number, at the right time, and when it's me eatin'
> 'em.
> >
> > I get a craving for them every now and again - 5 or 6, soft boiled,
peeled
> > into a big dish, copped up with a heap o' cayenne.finely diced chiles,
> salt,
> > fresh ground black pepper, drop of mayo and served with 5 or 6 slices
hot
> > well buttered toast - gorgeous...........
> >
> Egg salad samwiches rock. Your recipe is a bit different though.

Yeah, mine is all about eggs and chiles. I love chiles. I think I eat _faaaaar_ to many chiles, but
I like it that way. Some days, I can't get further than 50 yards from the loo, and have an intense
burning in my lower intestinal tract. When this happens, I wait until it's gone before I eat (many)
more chiles.

I buy them by the pound (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 lb), have 'em raw with cheese and cackers, cooked in
stuff, dry some, make hot sauces with 'em and stuff like that. Kath and meself grew some this year
that've turned out pretty damned good too ',;~}~

> > > I've been making omelets for over 20 years, and almost have them perfected. Now that I think
> > > about it, I think I'll have a steak n cheese tonight.
> >
> > Never much cared for 'omelettes', except for one's with Chinese stir fry type stuff in them, and
> > heaps of oyster sauce and black pepper beaten
into
> > the eggs - love those.
> >
> That sounds good. I've never made an 'omelet' that way,

Oooo yera badun.

> but have egg foo yung many times while eating out, which is very similar.

Yup - indeed. Always puzzled me why they call it 'egg foo-yung', when according to a Chinese fella I
once knew, 'foo-yung' just means 'egg-dish' anyhow, heheheheh........

> > > If a meal does not have meat included, it's not a meal. I have to have
> > meat.
> >
> > Ahh, well I can enjoy a meal without meat, just as long as I know I
could
> > have had meat, and that I can have meat next time if I want, but it's
> gotta
> > be the right kinda meal. (Heaps of pasta, served with a (butter and
olive
> > oil slow fried) mixed wild mushroom, garlic, herb and cream sauce - I
make
> > the best slow fried mushrooms ever, and that's a fact.)
> >
> I love a white pizza with just veggies.

Oh, I have to have tomattie paste stuff on - my major 'beef' with most pizza places is that they
don't put near enough on. Oh, it has to have chiles on too, or it's just not a proper pizza.

> > > I make some killer red beans, and white beans. Lots of meat, and
spices.
> > > Serve them up with fresh diced onion sprinkled on top, and a few
dashes
> of
> > > hot sauce.....that is the life!
> >
> > That'd be great without the beans. You tried substituting them with
green
> > peas? Heheheheh.........
> >
> Yep, it's called split pea soup made pretty much exactly the same, served
up
> with the onion, and hot sauce.

Ahh - like to make that with a ham shank and split green peas - boil the shank whole on the bone
until cooked, put the peas in the liquid along with the shredded salty ham from the shank, add the
usual suspects (and some unusual ones too, to taste of course), eat when done.

> The beans by the way are cooked down to the point to where they are creamy, whaich makes all the
> difference.

Of course.

> > > In fact I love the hell out of Mexican food, more so than the home grown.
> >
> > Well, I love Mexican food too, but I've had more cilantro in Indian food (massive Asian
> > communities all around here, so I grew up with Indian and Pakistani food, and can cook some good
> > authentica Indian styles).
> >
> > Arrrggghhhh!!! I get carried away talking about food, food and cooking
it
> is
> > one of me favourite things ever - I get all hungry and salivate.........
> I'm
> > gonna shut up now.....
> >
> I need to come over for dinner.

Bring a bottle (or three) - I love drinking too. Oh, and I can't cook properly without an open
bottle of good red wine and a big (1/4-1/3rd bottle sized) wine glass to drink it from - I get all
confused and can't remember what I'm supposed to be doing next, like there's something seriously
amiss, y'know? ',;~}~

> I love eating too.

Me too, but to look at me, you wouldn't guess it at all.

Shaun aRe

> >>What a shame that after all these years, you can't actually spell it :)
> >>

> > Show me how.
>
> Omelette.

Omelet is another fine example of American(ized).