Another postal rider on drugs

Liberace was born in West Allis, Wisconsin, the Mecca of speedskating.

-ilan

RonSonic wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:53:29 +0200, Donald Munro <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> None of which were terribly improved by a guy that seems more gay than you.

> >What is the SI unit of gayness ?

> milliLiberace?
>
> Ron

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:C1033C8D.4B356%[email protected]...
>> On 08/11/2006 09:38 PM, in article
>> [email protected], "Michael Press"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> RW cannot carry a movie, like say, oh, Michael Caine. What
>>> he can do is race into a scene, go incandescent, then tear
>>> off leaving behind a smoking ruin. Great stuff.

>> Dead Poets Society
>> Awakenings
>> Good Will Hunting
>> Jakob the Liar

> None of which were terribly improved by a guy that seems more gay than
> you.

TK has his gaydar working again...

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:08:09 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

>"RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:53:29 +0200, Donald Munro <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>>What is the SI unit of gayness ?

>> milliLiberace?

>HAHHAHHAHAA. I suppose that means that the SI unit of gayness is the
>Liberace. Steven comes in at 388 milliLiberaces.

The SI unit for female beauty is the Helen: most beautiful woman ever, launched
a thousand ships. There isn't a woman out there that some Portugese fisherman
wouldn't set sail for, so 1 is the obvious minimum and 1000 the max. This whole
thing of rating women 1 - 10 is crude and tasteless, we should use the
milliHelen.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> The SI unit for female beauty is the Helen: most beautiful woman ever, launched
> a thousand ships. There isn't a woman out there that some Portugese fisherman
> wouldn't set sail for, so 1 is the obvious minimum and 1000 the max. This whole
> thing of rating women 1 - 10 is crude and tasteless, we should use the
> milliHelen.

Presumably you calibrate the other end of the scale using Tammy Thomas.

On 08/13/2006 02:08 PM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Kunich"
<cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "RonSonic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:53:29 +0200, Donald Munro <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> What is the SI unit of gayness ?

>> milliLiberace?

> HAHHAHHAHAA. I suppose that means that the SI unit of gayness is the
> Liberace. Steven comes in at 388 milliLiberaces.

So are you still beating women and trying to corner shoprats in the
restroom?

I had to move out-of-state to feel safe from a jug-eared pervert like
yourself.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:C1050A79.4B537%[email protected]...

> Robin Williams got his start working the streets of New York, while
> studying
> at Juilliard with Christopher Reeve, William Hurt, and Mandy Patinkin.
>
> From there, he went to Los Angeles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Williams

"Williams first achieved notice for his stand-up routines performing for
tips and working clubs like the Purple Onion in San Francisco."