Another reason for getting 'bent (guys at least)

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Robert Haston, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
    dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
    (thanks to my head being a meter lower) she had no underpants.

    Tags:

  2. "Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
    > dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
    > (thanks to my head being a
    meter
    > lower) she had no underpants.

    And those LWB Tour Easy style guys just don't get it, do they?

    Torben Evita II Quasilow

  3. "Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
    > dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
    > (thanks to my head being a meter lower) she had no underpants.

    Pehaps not the most noble reason to get 'bent, but certainly a _notable_ reason nonetheless. :p

    -Bill Hamilton

  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:49:47 GMT, "Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
    >dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
    >(thanks to my head being a meter lower) she had no underpants.

    How did you steer while you were writing down her license plate number? :)

    Regards,

    Tony

  5. give new meaning to LOW racer...

    "Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
    > dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
    > (thanks to my head being a
    meter