Another reason for getting 'bent (guys at least)

Status

Robert Haston

Guest
I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
(thanks to my head being a meter lower) she had no underpants.

"Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
> dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
> (thanks to my head being a
meter
> lower) she had no underpants.

And those LWB Tour Easy style guys just don't get it, do they?

Torben Evita II Quasilow

"Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
> dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
> (thanks to my head being a meter lower) she had no underpants.

Pehaps not the most noble reason to get 'bent, but certainly a _notable_ reason nonetheless. :p

-Bill Hamilton

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:49:47 GMT, "Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
>dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
>(thanks to my head being a meter lower) she had no underpants.

How did you steer while you were writing down her license plate number? :)

Regards,

Tony

give new meaning to LOW racer...

"Robert Haston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was riding to work this morning on my semi-low racer, and noticed a cute girl in a very short
> dress reaching over her car at the gas station. As I got closer and she reached higher I noticed
> (thanks to my head being a
meter
> lower) she had no underpants.

Status