another reason mtbr sucks

JD wrote:
> Censorshit.
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=160177
>
> Shutting down a thread because it might offend the more sensitive
> natured, when the implications and ramifications being discussed
> affect all people who ride the dirt on a bicycle is chickenshit.

Well, you got me to check the site for the first time in a month. Might I
suggest adopting a similar clicking frequency? :-D

Bill "wastes enough time on newsgroups" S.

PS: I had one "private message" on there...from Bob Rogers! LOL Text was,
"Pffffft." ROTFL Good stuff...

Sorni wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Censorshit.
> >
> > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=160177
> >
> > Shutting down a thread because it might offend the more sensitive
> > natured, when the implications and ramifications being discussed
> > affect all people who ride the dirt on a bicycle is chickenshit.

> Well, you got me to check the site for the first time in a month. Might I
> suggest adopting a similar clicking frequency? :-D
>
> Bill "wastes enough time on newsgroups" S.
>
> PS: I had one "private message" on there...from Bob Rogers! LOL Text was,
> "Pffffft." ROTFL Good stuff...

Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer. The shills that
run mtbr are enemies of mountain bking and friends of the Almighty
Dollar. They keep proving that over and over.

JD
JD

JD wrote:
> Censorshit.
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=160177
>
> Shutting down a thread because it might offend the more sensitive
> natured, when the implications and ramifications being discussed
> affect all people who ride the dirt on a bicycle is chickenshit.
>
> JD

MisterClean?

JD wrote:
> Censorshit.
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=160177
>
> Shutting down a thread because it might offend the more sensitive
> natured, when the implications and ramifications being discussed affect
> all people who ride the dirt on a bicycle is chickenshit.
>
> JD

Very obvious they are pandering. If you look at post and thread counts,
"trail destruction" err I mean Freeride is almost double the amount of
any other forum. The part they don't understand is that a heated
discussion like that breeds interest in the board which brings ad
revenue. And after all the forum in which the thread was shut down is
called "Passion". It looked like a very "passionate" discussion to me.

I have to admit I go over there a bit and even post. Especially in the
NJ section because I get a big kick out of it. That forum is filled
with pussies who are too afraid to hurt another persons feelings or
actually post something useful. It's the same people who think JORBA
(Jersey Off Road Bicycle Association) is a viable organization. You
should have seen them floundering when I proposed NJMBA. The
association wasn't even formed and they were talking merger. Bunch of
whack jobs but it is fun.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Michael Dart wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Censorshit.
> >
> > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=160177
> >
> > Shutting down a thread because it might offend the more sensitive
> > natured, when the implications and ramifications being discussed
> > affect all people who ride the dirt on a bicycle is chickenshit.
> >
> > JD

> MisterClean?

Yeah, I shaved my head and got an earring.

JD took you long enough

JD wrote:
> Michael Dart wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>> Censorshit.
>>>
>>> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=160177
>>>
>>> Shutting down a thread because it might offend the more sensitive
>>> natured, when the implications and ramifications being discussed
>>> affect all people who ride the dirt on a bicycle is chickenshit.
>>>
>>> JD

>> MisterClean?

> Yeah, I shaved my head and got an earring.
>
> JD took you long enough

Hehehe...welcome to the Monkey.

MTBR has sucked since they kicked you and Pete out. Well...sucked MORE. ;^)

Dartman

Michael Dart wrote:

> MTBR has sucked since they kicked you and Pete out. Well...sucked MORE. ;^)

I was never kicked out. Let's not go starting any
silly rumors now.

Michael Dart wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Michael Dart wrote:

> >> MisterClean?

> > Yeah, I shaved my head and got an earring.
> >
> > JD took you long enough

> Hehehe...welcome to the Monkey.

There's a lot of garbage in that bin, but at least the website doesn't
resemble a billboard with popups all over as well.

> MTBR has sucked since they kicked you and Pete out. Well...sucked MORE. ;^)

They did me a favor. I lurk a bit, but mostly to see where the SoCal
drool patrol is riding on the weekends so I can avoid them. How come
the SanDog people are so much cooler than the Gel-A area people?

JD

> Well, you got me to check the site for the first time in a month. Might I
> suggest adopting a similar clicking frequency? :-D
>
> Bill "wastes enough time on newsgroups" S.

That was the first time I was on mtbr since a couple of years ago. Its still
the same lame website...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!