Another reason to avoid critical mass...

On 2008-06-01, Tom Keats <[email protected]> wrote:

> The primary one is that I like people,
> and don't consider 'em as enemies or
> out to deliberately sabotage my lines
> of travel.

Yet you consider it perfectly acceptable to **** other people off
because they don't do as you do.

> It is you carheads who coined the
> self-applied MFFY acronym. And
> rightly so. Perhaps that's something
> to ponder.

"carheads" This paragraph demonstrates you were lying in the previous
one.

> Selfishness is the worst behaviour of anybody.
> "Mirroring" is just a lame rationalization for
> selfishness.

Your argument was that CM is 'mirroring'. Now you go against your own
argument. You are appearing more like a troll with every post Tom.

> Y'know why we have laws? It's because so many
> people are selfish. It's an innate human flaw
> that will ultimately cause our demise. We're
> all a bunch of self-serving, disgusting pigs.
> Unless we make the effort to not be so.

CM should follow the vehicle code wrt right of way.