Another RoboChallenge Report

patte

Guest
Only 11 more pounds to lose to reach my mini-goal of weighing less than 200
lbs. And fewer than 3 pounds to lose before I can say I lost 10 lbs in one
month. Hmmm...Since I did already reach my 5-lb RoboChallenge goal, I think
I'll officially change it to 10. With a week to go, I think I can make it.

Do any of you do your grocery shopping online? When I moved here to Las
Vegas, I was happy to see that I could order my groceries online from
Albertsons.com. I don't have a car or live close to a grocery store, and
have always preferred to shop for at least a month's worth of groceries at a
time. So having my groceries delivered is a blessing. They charge a flat
rate of $9.95 no matter how large the order, and the deliveryman brings the
groceries up to my apartment and puts them in my kitchen. All I have to do
is put everything away. Taking a taxi home from the nearest Albertson's
store costs about $14 and I have to haul all the stuff up to my apartment
alone. Tried it once and that was enough.

Well, on with the day...

Patte
217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

Hauling all the stuff up to your apartment would be good for you.

--

Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW

--

patte wrote:

> Patte
> 217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

Are your stats backwards?

Marsha/Ohio

Agreed...but by the time I got back downstairs for the second load of stuff,
it would be gone.

For some reason, my name dropped off the RoboChallenge page, so here's the
info again...
Or do I have to wait for a new month before I can change the goal?

Patte
217.6/210.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10 since: 08/01/2005

news:[email protected]...

"patte" <[email protected]> writes:
> For some reason, my name dropped off the RoboChallenge page, so here's the
> info again...

Well, for your last post your "current" weight was below your "goal"
weight, so it figured you were done ;-)

> Or do I have to wait for a new month before I can change the goal?

Nope. It should pick up the new sig and fix it.