Another RoboChallenge Report

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by patte, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. patte

    patte Guest

    Only 11 more pounds to lose to reach my mini-goal of weighing less than 200
    lbs. And fewer than 3 pounds to lose before I can say I lost 10 lbs in one
    month. Hmmm...Since I did already reach my 5-lb RoboChallenge goal, I think
    I'll officially change it to 10. With a week to go, I think I can make it.

    Do any of you do your grocery shopping online? When I moved here to Las
    Vegas, I was happy to see that I could order my groceries online from
    Albertsons.com. I don't have a car or live close to a grocery store, and
    have always preferred to shop for at least a month's worth of groceries at a
    time. So having my groceries delivered is a blessing. They charge a flat
    rate of $9.95 no matter how large the order, and the deliveryman brings the
    groceries up to my apartment and puts them in my kitchen. All I have to do
    is put everything away. Taking a taxi home from the nearest Albertson's
    store costs about $14 and I have to haul all the stuff up to my apartment
    alone. Tried it once and that was enough.

    Well, on with the day...

    Patte
    217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

    Tags:

  2. Hauling all the stuff up to your apartment would be good for you.

    --

    Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW

    --
    "patte" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Only 11 more pounds to lose to reach my mini-goal of weighing less than
    > 200 lbs. And fewer than 3 pounds to lose before I can say I lost 10 lbs in
    > one month. Hmmm...Since I did already reach my 5-lb RoboChallenge goal, I
    > think I'll officially change it to 10. With a week to go, I think I can
    > make it.
    >
    > Do any of you do your grocery shopping online? When I moved here to Las
    > Vegas, I was happy to see that I could order my groceries online from
    > Albertsons.com. I don't have a car or live close to a grocery store, and
    > have always preferred to shop for at least a month's worth of groceries at
    > a time. So having my groceries delivered is a blessing. They charge a flat
    > rate of $9.95 no matter how large the order, and the deliveryman brings
    > the groceries up to my apartment and puts them in my kitchen. All I have
    > to do is put everything away. Taking a taxi home from the nearest
    > Albertson's store costs about $14 and I have to haul all the stuff up to
    > my apartment alone. Tried it once and that was enough.
    >
    > Well, on with the day...
    >
    > Patte
    > 217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

  3. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    patte wrote:

    > Patte
    > 217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

    Are your stats backwards?

    Marsha/Ohio

  4. patte

    patte Guest

    Agreed...but by the time I got back downstairs for the second load of stuff,
    it would be gone.

    For some reason, my name dropped off the RoboChallenge page, so here's the
    info again...
    Or do I have to wait for a new month before I can change the goal?

    Patte
    217.6/210.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10 since: 08/01/2005

    "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hauling all the stuff up to your apartment would be good for you.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW
    >
    > --
    > "patte" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Only 11 more pounds to lose to reach my mini-goal of weighing less than
    >> 200 lbs. And fewer than 3 pounds to lose before I can say I lost 10 lbs
    >> in one month. Hmmm...Since I did already reach my 5-lb RoboChallenge
    >> goal, I think I'll officially change it to 10. With a week to go, I think
    >> I can make it.
    >>
    >> Do any of you do your grocery shopping online? When I moved here to Las
    >> Vegas, I was happy to see that I could order my groceries online from
    >> Albertsons.com. I don't have a car or live close to a grocery store, and
    >> have always preferred to shop for at least a month's worth of groceries
    >> at a time. So having my groceries delivered is a blessing. They charge a
    >> flat rate of $9.95 no matter how large the order, and the deliveryman
    >> brings the groceries up to my apartment and puts them in my kitchen. All
    >> I have to do is put everything away. Taking a taxi home from the nearest
    >> Albertson's store costs about $14 and I have to haul all the stuff up to
    >> my apartment alone. Tried it once and that was enough.
    >>
    >> Well, on with the day...
    >>
    >> Patte
    >> 217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

  5. patte

    patte Guest

    Agreed...but by the time I got back downstairs for the second load of stuff,
    it would be gone.

    For some reason, my name dropped off the RoboChallenge page, so here's the
    info again...
    Or do I have to wait for a new month before I can change the goal?

    Patte
    217.6/210.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10 since: 08/01/2005

    "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hauling all the stuff up to your apartment would be good for you.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW
    >
    > --
    > "patte" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Only 11 more pounds to lose to reach my mini-goal of weighing less than
    >> 200 lbs. And fewer than 3 pounds to lose before I can say I lost 10 lbs
    >> in one month. Hmmm...Since I did already reach my 5-lb RoboChallenge
    >> goal, I think I'll officially change it to 10. With a week to go, I think
    >> I can make it.
    >>
    >> Do any of you do your grocery shopping online? When I moved here to Las
    >> Vegas, I was happy to see that I could order my groceries online from
    >> Albertsons.com. I don't have a car or live close to a grocery store, and
    >> have always preferred to shop for at least a month's worth of groceries
    >> at a time. So having my groceries delivered is a blessing. They charge a
    >> flat rate of $9.95 no matter how large the order, and the deliveryman
    >> brings the groceries up to my apartment and puts them in my kitchen. All
    >> I have to do is put everything away. Taking a taxi home from the nearest
    >> Albertson's store costs about $14 and I have to haul all the stuff up to
    >> my apartment alone. Tried it once and that was enough.
    >>
    >> Well, on with the day...
    >>
    >> Patte
    >> 217.6/110.0/199.0 monthly-goal: 10

  6. DJ Delorie

    DJ Delorie Guest

    "patte" <[email protected]> writes:
    > For some reason, my name dropped off the RoboChallenge page, so here's the
    > info again...

    Well, for your last post your "current" weight was below your "goal"
    weight, so it figured you were done ;-)

    > Or do I have to wait for a new month before I can change the goal?

    Nope. It should pick up the new sig and fix it.