Another Sensitive Woman Issue

Well, well, well, bi-****.... It seems that we have a difference of opinion. Morning wood was able to see the humor in the post and that it was in jest. But you had to take it a step further and attack my professional knowledge and business acumen. I understand that riders such as your self have labia tissue that becomes so engorged while ridding that you are looking for the magic answer for this particular situation & problem that has plagued you since puberty. I also understand that it must be terrible to have them hang low on each side of your saddle like cheap drapes from the Sears & Roebuck catalog. You wanted to know how I cured this for my wife and thus challenged my professional knowledge. I have included the following information that may give you insight and relief for your particular knowledge. http://www.drberenholz.com/ If this information is not satisfactory then perhaps the problem is bigger (pun intended) than I originally suspected. However, without pictures of the problem area, as I stated earlier, I am unable to help you.

knowinsides said:
Well, well, well, bi-****.... It seems that we have a difference of opinion. Morning wood was able to see the humor in the post and that it was in jest. But you had to take it a step further and attack my professional knowledge and business acumen. I understand that riders such as your self have labia tissue that becomes so engorged while ridding that you are looking for the magic answer for this particular situation & problem that has plagued you since puberty. I also understand that it must be terrible to have them hang low on each side of your saddle like cheap drapes from the Sears & Roebuck catalog. You wanted to know how I cured this for my wife and thus challenged my professional knowledge. I have included the following information that may give you insight and relief for your particular knowledge. http://www.drberenholz.com/ If this information is not satisfactory then perhaps the problem is bigger (pun intended) than I originally suspected. However, without pictures of the problem area, as I stated earlier, I am unable to help you.
Hey knowinsides, since you seem so knowledgable, I'm curious . . . can that doctor of yours also correct the problem that my husband has with his family jewels when he rides?

First and foremost please realize that I am glad to see that you prize your husbands package as jewls. On the other hand I must say that you could very well be the first lady on this forum to complain that your husband has a unit that hangs off of the side of the saddle like a rolled fire hose. most women your particular situation would not complain. However, in my expert medical opinion please follow the above link. Look at the option for widening your opening. There is a less costly option however. This can be achieved througha series of insertions with devices of increasing size and gerth. This should allow you to accept that largest of challenges that your husband is presenting to you. However if your serious and need a fix for this socalled ailment then please check out the http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/health-info/docs/2900/2908.asp link. I think that you are probabally the type that would complain to morning wood about this.:eek:

No Mr. Know It All, I'm just tired of listening to him **** and moan about how his jewels hurt every time I go riding with him. ;)

knowinsides said:
Morning wood was able to see the humor in the post and that it was in jest. ..You wanted to know how I cured this for my wife and thus challenged my professional knowledge. QUOTE]

Contradiction anyone? You wrote a serious post about your "knowledge" that is supposed to be humorous? I don't know anything about your medical training or whatever training you have done, just making observations. For example, you can't spell and lasar vaginal treatment has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Also you can't spell. How highly educated of you.
Just get sick of these trolls in looking for cheap kicks in the women's forum and wanted to warm anyone who might have believed you. I think it's low.

Re:saddles with cut-outs.

I rode saddles with cut-outs for years, and tried several different kinds (Butterfly, Selle Italia Ladies TransAm, Selle San Marco Glamour Aspide). I found that while the cut-out relieved direct pressure on my bits, the pressure that was concentrated around my "area" was almost as bad, and I still experienced numbness and soreness. Now I'm riding a women's saddle without a cut-out and I love it. The key for me was to find a saddle that is the correct width for my skeletal structure, and to make sure I'm setting it up properly (correct seat height, fore-and-aft position, and level). I went as far as to start using a level to make sure my saddle wasn't nose up - turns out that my eye would sometimes decieve me and I'd inadvertantly end up riding with the nose up.

Every woman is different, so try as many different saddles as you can. Good manufacturers/shops have a 30 - 90 day exchange/money back policy, so take advantage of it until you find the one that works for you. Proper set-up cannot be stressed enough though - you could be riding the perfect saddle and it'll be uncomfortable if it's not adjusted properly.

Hang in there - it's worth the trouble!

i've been testing a few saddles this month. the only one that didnt feel like i was riding on a pole was the avocet O2 W. i used the chromemolly, but just received the Ti to test next. The saddle is about 7" wide at the back, the widest i've found. it isnt dome-shaped like many. firm, not too soft so all goes dead with overcontact. my "sit-bones" rest on the saddle and there is a scooped out area where my pubic bone rests. the nose isnt so wide that it rubs on my chubby thighs. (a terry butterfy problem, plus it too narrow and domed)
I don't understand why these saddles are so underutilized, they have always been the only one that prevents numbness for me.