Another try at the "Biomechanical Evaluation of Pedalling Mechanics-Big Lance' thread

fergie said:
So I take it you have nothing to contribute about cycling? Figures.

yeah, that's it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A]YouTube - Forty Six & 2 - Tool[/ame]

you haven't a clue as to what cycling is so let's not go there, little man.

Fergie, it's like telling a little puppy to **** outside, but he still pisses in the house. Without physically being able to smack him once or twice as a lesson, it can't be done.

The poor thing just isn't capable of a normal brain activity, and that's ok. :)

MR. DAN EMPFIELD KIND SIR, I MUST QUITE PRETTY PLEASE AND SIMPLY DEMAND THAT YOU LET ME BACK ONTO ST RIGHT NOW 'CAUSE ANYTHING AND ALL THING LESS THAN EVEN ONE ONE THIRD OF THE BEST IS WHAT YOU SEE POSTED DIRECTLY ABOVE AND THAT IS SOME PURE DUMB SH!T IF I'VE EVER SEEN IT, HOOK, LINE AND StINKER SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTRIBUTE TO ALL THINGS WITHIN THE REACHABLE REALM OF HOLY IN THIS SHORT LIFE OF OURS WHICH WE SPEND ON THIS UNGRATEFUL SH!T BALL WE CALL EARTH, THE ABOVE AND AFFOREMENTIONED IDIOTS SHALL CONTINUE TO ROME FREELY...AND I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!!! SO PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK AS I GO ALONG WITH THIS IRON JOURNEYAND I DEARLY DO SO AS WELL APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THINGS SAID IN THE PAST AS IT WAS MY OWN PETTY DAMNED IGNORANCE IN WHICH BETRAYED ME YET ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE LAST TIME, I DO SOLEMLY SWEAR!!!!@! :)

I Most Certainly Thank You Greatly,

Preston.

Damn, that is some serious poetry right there kiddo, I know how much it must hurt to come up with something like that. It's not even on a mentally challenged level anymore, it's deeper than that. I'm guessing if you mix that suicidal music, some heavy medication, and feed it to a 12 year old, you get roadhouse...

^ That can't even be translated.

Well when your 40% performance improvement kicks in you will win at Kona and he will have to take you back. Cause remember that Gimmickcranks make you run fast as well:D

Hey I'll talk to Dan myself for you if you want. Me and him go waaay back. I look back at the days when Dan, Big Lance and I, were all training for Ironman together. I'll just explain to him that you're the real deal, and deserve to be there. Especially if you have PC's on your Huffy.

In fact, give it a try and log on to ST now, it should be all set. I'm tight wit 'em like that...

After you're logged on, send your phsychiatrist a '911' text message.

fergie said:
Well the guy was a MIT Grad student. Good to see you make your usual contribution to any argument: nothing.

Nice too see that nothing has changed - someone makes a little comment and you get all pissy.

Rough day? Mummy take away the toys till the end of the week?

Your FTP managed to get into double digits yet? Gotta ask as your IQ sounds like it's lower than your power/weight ratio. :p

swampy1970 said:
Nice too see that nothing has changed - someone makes a little comment and you get all pissy.

Rough day? Mummy take away the toys till the end of the week?

Your FTP managed to get into double digits yet? Gotta ask as your IQ sounds like it's lower than your power/weight ratio. :p

Is that the best you two can do?

This thread is a scream, I check in everyday now to get my daily dose of laughter.

But wait - this is serious. roadhouse said some people can CONTINUE TO ROME FREELY.:eek:

I want some of that; I haven't been to Rome since god knows when, and to go free of charge too! Put me down for a free ticket. Tyson ;)

Sillyoldtwit said:
This thread is a scream, I check in everyday now to get my daily dose of laughter.

But wait - this is serious. roadhouse said some people can CONTINUE TO ROME FREELY.:eek:

I want some of that; I haven't been to Rome since god knows when, and to go free of charge too! Put me down for a free ticket. Tyson ;)

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE THAT STAPLES EASY BUTTON THING-A-MA-JIGGY AS BAIT INSTEAD OF SHRIMP BUT I HAD NO CLUE A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE WAS WHAT I'D CATCH BUT THE SAYING IS AND I QUOTE, " WHEN IN ROME..." SO WHATEVER, I'LL JUST THROW IT BACK NOW.

roadhouse said:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE THAT STAPLES EASY BUTTON THING-A-MA-JIGGY AS BAIT INSTEAD OF SHRIMP BUT I HAD NO CLUE A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE WAS WHAT I'D CATCH BUT THE SAYING IS AND I QUOTE, " WHEN IN ROME..." SO WHATEVER, I'LL JUST THROW IT BACK NOW.

Now seriously, how can you beat that ?? You can't !! It's priceless... I mean, I do feel bad for the little fella, but it's hilarious as hell. He's just so mentally sick, that all you can do is laugh, right ? :D

Can you continue THROUGH Rome freely ?? or continue TO Rome freely ?? and from where?

Sillyoldtwit said:
Yeah, but like me BB, you can't resist checking in occasionally.;)

LOL! Yep, guilty as charged, I guess that's even sadder:D It's like watching daytime soaps - cheap entertainment - Well, at least with the weekend coming up, I'll get out for a ride and away from the net:)

BikingBrian said:
LOL! Yep, guilty as charged, I guess that's even sadder:D It's like watching daytime soaps - cheap entertainment - Well, at least with the weekend coming up, I'll get out for a ride and away from the net:)

Rain is forecast for us at the weekend BB here in Japan. It's bucketing down now.:(

BikingBrian said:
This thread is sad.

Sad it is, but that's why it's so entertaining. Instead of watching all of those "laughing audience" comedies on tv, I just get an hour dose of roadhouse and I'm good to go. :D

Sillyoldtwit said:
Rain is forecast for us at the weekend BB here in Japan. It's bucketing down now.:(

Not in Hokkaido:p Nice and sunny....even though the high will only be about 3 degrees...that's ok, it builds character:D