another what name thread

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dorfman, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

    ive started a thread like this before and it sparked name ideas of my
    unicycle wich was great
    so far my unicycles are

    trilby the lx

    nessie the dx

    but im just ordered my tx last night and i cant come up with name

    i have also settled that i would like it 2 be a girls name becouse it
    would be weird if it was a guy

    so any ideas? i havnt been able 2 think of any thing

    help please

    warren

    --
    dorfman

    my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
    my myspace
    http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
    dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

  2. musketman

    musketman Guest

    if u want some *spunk* for a young uni go with Krissy, Britney,Katrina,
    or Ange.
    If u want an *old new*, but still kicken uni go with Agatha,
    Betty,Mercella, or Martha

    You really cant go wrong with Agatha or Martha....

    --
    musketman
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

  3. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    well.. what about ...
    whenmaxmakeseffingretardedthreadsppgivehimcrapbutwhenumakerllyretardedonespplactuallyreply
    ?

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  4. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

  5. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

  6. If I had a Torker tx, I would call it... are you ready for this? Torker
    tx. I've never gotten into naming my unicycles beyond "bedford" and
    "norco" and the occasional nickname like crapcycle(for the norco) and
    cycle of unification. But I digress.

    --
    madmattunipro

    Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
    pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
    madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

  7. maxisback wrote:
    > well.. what about ...
    > whenmaxmakeseffingretardedthreadsppgivehimcrapbutwhenumakerllyretardedonespplactuallyreply
    > ?

    I have to say, although I'm not really for naming inanimate objects too
    much, it is catchy.

    Don't take it too hard, maybe people just have higher expectations for
    your threads.

    --
    madmattunipro

    Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
    pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
    madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

  8. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    musketman wrote:
    > You really cant go wrong with Agatha or Martha....

    or Bertha...BIG Bertha.

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael
    atkinson...............................................................................jonny
    peacock is my main man.
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

  9. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > well.. what about ...
    > whenmaxmakeseffingretardedthreadsppgivehimcrapbutwhenumakerllyretardedonespplactuallyreply
    > ?

    this thread isn't retarded!

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael
    peacock is my main man.
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*