Anothwer win for Lance

Bill C wrote:
> http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5502126
>
> Associated Press
>
> ROME (AP) - Lance Armstrong's defamation trial ended Thursday after
> charges were withdrawn by Italian cyclist Filippo Simeoni.
>
> Bill C

Are you ready, Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust

ST wrote:
> On 4/13/06 12:06 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Bill C"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5502126
> >
> > Associated Press
> >
> > ROME (AP) - Lance Armstrong's defamation trial ended Thursday after
> > charges were withdrawn by Italian cyclist Filippo Simeoni.
> >
> > Bill C
> >

> I heard at the Bada Bing that Tony sent Pauly Walnuts over to see Filippo a
> few days ago...

****, he coulda just made a call to the homeland.
Bill C

"Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote ...

> With the passage of time and the perspective it brings,
> the whole deal still looks utterly stupid.

Simeoni was a dork for suing him in the first place.

JF

Jim Flom wrote:
> "Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote ...
>>
>> With the passage of time and the perspective it brings,
>> the whole deal still looks utterly stupid.

> Simeoni was a dork for suing him in the first place.

Funny, but not as funny as Lott suing Levitt.