Anquet 6.0.4 update

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Neil Pugh, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. druidh

    druidh Guest

    Andrew Laycock wrote:
    > Any idea what the update contains?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Andrew

    Some fixes we hope!

    Been playing around with it this evening. My GPS will now do "Livetrack"
    which will be handy if I decide to take a laptop anywhere :).

    Seems to be a bit more stable - no Script windows opening yet.

    I had to do a "Tools...Options...Reset" to get old routes to display
    properly.

    The Route Card now appears to calculate speeds correctly. In previous
    versions, the descent variance had the wrong sign!

    druidh

  2. Neil Pugh

    Neil Pugh Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Andrew Laycock
    <[email protected]> writes
    >Any idea what the update contains?

    I couldn't see anything either on the website or in the download that
    said what changes have been made. I downloaded it just before bedtime
    anyway! I'm glad to see that druidh has been doing some overnight
    research.

    Regards
    --
    Neil Pugh

  3. theo

    theo Guest

    "Neil Pugh" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]
    > In message <[email protected]>, Andrew Laycock
    > <[email protected]> writes
    >>Any idea what the update contains?
    >>

    > I couldn't see anything either on the website or in the download that said
    > what changes have been made. I downloaded it just before bedtime anyway!
    > I'm glad to see that druidh has been doing some overnight research.

    I had probs downloading the first update but not with v6.03. This version,
    v6.04, was difficult again. Why don't they make it easy :-(

    --
    "Beannachd leibh"

    Theo
    www.theosphotos.fotopic.net

  4. Richard Webb

    Richard Webb Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:12:23 GMT, "Andrew Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Any idea what the update contains?

    A sizable bill?

    Richard Webb
    Still on 5 and staying there.