Anquet maps and Amazon

ted

Guest
I have been trying to get a CD Anquet map from Amazon.
In the past i have been successful BUT i cant remember how or which
section I latched onto to purchase the product required.
So far i have tried entering the ISBN number, books, maps ,software.
So can anybody give me a direct pointer if possible to the section to
be used.

Bad look, they seem to have removed them from their stock. For a couple of
days they said out of stock now they have completely removed them.

Must have only had a few or realised they were selling them very cheap. I
bought the Yorkshire Dales but wish I bought the Lakes at the same time!!!

Cheers

Andy

"ted" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I have been trying to get a CD Anquet map from Amazon.
> In the past i have been successful BUT i cant remember how or which
> section I latched onto to purchase the product required.
> So far i have tried entering the ISBN number, books, maps ,software.
> So can anybody give me a direct pointer if possible to the section to
> be used.

They have been taken off the site. I emailed Amazon a couple of weeks ago to
ask what had happened. Only reply I got was that they would not be stocking
them but might stock again in the future.Glad I got in at the ridiculous low
price they were charging and got Wales, Lakes, Peaks and Dales. (Sorry
Andy).

Mike Mason

"ted" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I have been trying to get a CD Anquet map from Amazon.
> In the past i have been successful BUT i cant remember how or which
> section I latched onto to purchase the product required.
> So far i have tried entering the ISBN number, books, maps ,software.
> So can anybody give me a direct pointer if possible to the section to
> be used.

Mike Mason <[email protected]> writes
>They have been taken off the site. I emailed Amazon a couple of weeks ago to
>ask what had happened. Only reply I got was that they would not be stocking
>them but might stock again in the future.Glad I got in at the ridiculous low
>price they were charging and got Wales, Lakes, Peaks and Dales. (Sorry
>Andy).

Thanks everyone.
Oh bummer i bought the cheap dales CD and want the peak CD -should have
moved for it at the same time.
£60ish as against £80ish is a saving that was not to be sneezed at