Anquet maps and Amazon

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by ted, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. ted

    ted Guest

    I have been trying to get a CD Anquet map from Amazon.
    In the past i have been successful BUT i cant remember how or which
    section I latched onto to purchase the product required.
    So far i have tried entering the ISBN number, books, maps ,software.
    So can anybody give me a direct pointer if possible to the section to
    be used.

    Tags:

  2. Andy Laycock

    Andy Laycock Guest

    Bad look, they seem to have removed them from their stock. For a couple of
    days they said out of stock now they have completely removed them.

    Must have only had a few or realised they were selling them very cheap. I
    bought the Yorkshire Dales but wish I bought the Lakes at the same time!!!

    Cheers

    Andy

    "ted" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I have been trying to get a CD Anquet map from Amazon.
    > In the past i have been successful BUT i cant remember how or which
    > section I latched onto to purchase the product required.
    > So far i have tried entering the ISBN number, books, maps ,software.
    > So can anybody give me a direct pointer if possible to the section to
    > be used.

  3. Jhimmy

    Jhimmy Guest

    I can't find it on Amazon either. The cheapest I've found is so far:

    http://www.computerbooks.co.uk/

    search for "Anquet"

    £96 quid for the North, ain't too bad.

    Jhimmy.

  4. Mike Mason

    Mike Mason Guest

    They have been taken off the site. I emailed Amazon a couple of weeks ago to
    ask what had happened. Only reply I got was that they would not be stocking
    them but might stock again in the future.Glad I got in at the ridiculous low
    price they were charging and got Wales, Lakes, Peaks and Dales. (Sorry
    Andy).

    Mike Mason

    "ted" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I have been trying to get a CD Anquet map from Amazon.
    > In the past i have been successful BUT i cant remember how or which
    > section I latched onto to purchase the product required.
    > So far i have tried entering the ISBN number, books, maps ,software.
    > So can anybody give me a direct pointer if possible to the section to
    > be used.

  5. david hill

    david hill Guest

    Mike Mason <[email protected]> writes
    >They have been taken off the site. I emailed Amazon a couple of weeks ago to
    >ask what had happened. Only reply I got was that they would not be stocking
    >them but might stock again in the future.Glad I got in at the ridiculous low
    >price they were charging and got Wales, Lakes, Peaks and Dales. (Sorry
    >Andy).

    Thanks everyone.
    Oh bummer i bought the cheap dales CD and want the peak CD -should have
    moved for it at the same time.
    £60ish as against £80ish is a saving that was not to be sneezed at

  6. BrianW

    BrianW Guest