Answer to gluing tubies

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com

Guest
I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

On Oct 10, 9:19 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
> tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
> do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

Avoid tubie glue fumes?

<[email protected]> wrote:
> I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
> tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
> do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

You're high as a kite, aren't you?

Classier than huffing patio sealant, I must say.

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:19:23 -0700, "Qui si parla
Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
>tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
>do tubie gluing..

>not sure of the point here.

Neither are we, since you seem to have started a new thread half way
through some other thread :)

On Oct 11, 9:52 am, still me <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:19:23 -0700, "Qui si parla
>
> Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
> >tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
> >do tubie gluing..
> >not sure of the point here.

> Neither are we, since you seem to have started a new thread half way
> through some other thread :)

Being stubborn as there are 3 guys I refuse to 'talk' to..sorry to be
so obtuse.

On Oct 10, 2:43 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 10, 9:19 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
> > tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
> > do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

> You're high as a kite, aren't you?
>
> Classier than huffing patio sealant, I must say.

Really like panaracer tubie gluie but it does make ya 'take a trip
without leavin' the farm'...

<[email protected]> wrote:
> I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
> tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
> do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

That you're just a rugular bike mechanic ?? :) :)

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA

P.S. this is my last post of the day. I'm going to the gym now to
work out on the stainmaster ...

Qui si parla Campagnolo aka Peter Chisholm wrote:
> I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
> tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
> do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

butbutbut, how do you FEEL about gluing tubular tires to wheels you
disapprove of?

Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Donald Gillies wrote:
> P.S. this is my last post of the day. I'm going to the gym now to
> work out on the stainmaster ...

^^^^^^^^^^^

TMI, buddy. Keep your stains to yourself. ;)

Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Qui si parla Campagnolo aka Peter Chisholm wrote:
> On Oct 11, 9:52 am, still me <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:19:23 -0700, "Qui si parla
>>
>> Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
>>> tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
>>> do tubie gluing..
>>> not sure of the point here.

>> Neither are we, since you seem to have started a new thread half way
>> through some other thread :)

> Being stubborn as there are 3 guys I refuse to 'talk' to..sorry to be
> so obtuse.

Who are the other two?

Hmmm..., maybe Peter was responsible for the DSL router in my building
failing? ;)

Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!