Answering trolls

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:33:23 -0500, "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Lucas Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 07:57:55 -0600, nck <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Don't answer these people, PLEASE. We have recently had posts from people
>>>who appear to be using cross-posting to the support groups to get away
>>>with
>>>filthy and offensive language and imagery. They are NOT asking for help
>>>or
>>>support or sympathy, they are sick bullies who use newsgroups to do and
>>>say
>>>things that would get them thrown out anywhere else.
>>>We can make filters for these people, but, when you answer them, then the
>>>thread gets stuck up there, anyway.
>>>Just a thought

>> The retard known as "ATP" crossposts this stuff just to pick juvenile
>> fights.
>>
>> If you are not a juvenile, then killfile him and ignore any such posts.
>> Problem solved.

>Killfile me to while you are at it. Most regulars already have but alot of
>newbies have to sift through my garbage.
>Best to just get it done.

Who you callin' irregular ?

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:31:29 GMT, Gandalf Parker
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Lucas Buck <[email protected]> wrote in
>
>> The retard known as "ATP" crossposts this stuff just to pick juvenile
>> fights.
>>
>> If you are not a juvenile, then killfile him and ignore any such
>> posts. Problem solved.

>Killfiles can solve the problem for an individual but not for a newsgroup.
>The people in alt.troll who play these games "for score and the support of
>real life" are actually aided by fillfiles.
>
>More damage is done to them if you can figure out which "owned" group they
>are residing in, including in allof their crossposts, so they can "manage"
>their many trollings from one location. Deleting such groups from the
>crossposts help.

alt.religion.kibology used to be one of those groups. FWIW, alt.troll
didn't even exist for a long time, it was just a sort of inside joke.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:27:50 GMT, "beemie" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I agree, so many bored people out there

It would appear that you too don't have a great deal else with which
to occupy yourself!! ;o)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:00:03 +0000, John HUDSON <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:27:50 GMT, "beemie" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>I agree, so many bored people out there

>It would appear that you too don't have a great deal else with which
>to occupy yourself!! ;o)

yeah. umm. he he...
--
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do |
/ O O\__ NOT |
/ \ feed the |
/ \ \ trolls |
/ _ \ \ ______________|
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ \ __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:45:17 GMT, [email protected] (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:00:03 +0000, John HUDSON <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:27:50 GMT, "beemie" <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I agree, so many bored people out there

>>It would appear that you too don't have a great deal else with which
>>to occupy yourself!! ;o)
>>

>yeah. umm. he he...

/´¯/)
,/¯ /
/ /
/´¯`/' '/´¯¯`·¸
/'/ / / /¨ /¯\
('( ´ ´ ¯~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.·´
\ (
\ \

;o)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:48:52 +0000, John HUDSON <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:45:17 GMT, [email protected] (Axel of the North!)
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:00:03 +0000, John HUDSON <[email protected]>
>>wrote:

>>>It would appear that you too don't have a great deal else with which
>>>to occupy yourself!! ;o)
>>>

>>yeah. umm. he he...

> /´¯/)
> ,/¯ /