anth and the flush

I never said single trial. If I try this and nothing comes out then the argument that it's just the
combination of the oils etc making the stones is bunkum. If something comes out and I mail it off to
a lab I can have it analysed. To my knowledge I have no stones. I have posted the ideal way to test
it, which I cannot do because I don't have access to a scanner. Anth

<Rich.@.> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:07:12 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >If nothing comes out then it's bunkum.
>
> You will conclude it is bunkum if a single trial fails???
>
> What if you have no stones to come out??
>
> What if it only works 95% of the time and you are the 5% it does not work??
>
> Not much of a scientist are you Anth??
>
> Aloha,
>
> Rich
>
> >Anth
> >
> >"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
> >[email protected]...

else
> >says
> >,
> >>
> >> HOW do you know it "works"? Did you have an ultrasound of the liver and gallbladder before the
> >> treatment confirming that you actually had stones? Do you have ultrasound studies done before
> >> and after the
flushes
> >> that shows a decrease in the number of stones? Did you actually find stones in your stool and
> >> submit them for analysis to show that they actually are stones? If the answer to the last two
> >> questions is "no," you don't know the flush "works." You only think or assume it does.
> >>
> >> [Snip]
> >>
> >> --
> >> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
> >> |
> >> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

> The best defense to logic is ignorance

Many stones will come from your liver.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I never said single trial. If I try this and nothing comes out then the argument that it's just
> the combination of the oils etc making the stones is bunkum. If something comes out and I mail it
> off to a lab I can have it analysed.
> my knowledge I have no stones. I have posted the ideal way to test it, which I cannot do because I
> don't have access to a scanner. Anth
>
> <Rich.@.> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:07:12 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >If nothing comes out then it's bunkum.
> >
> > You will conclude it is bunkum if a single trial fails???
> >
> > What if you have no stones to come out??
> >
> > What if it only works 95% of the time and you are the 5% it does not work??
> >
> > Not much of a scientist are you Anth??
> >
> > Aloha,
> >
> > Rich
> >
> > >Anth
> > >
> > >"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
> > >[email protected]...
<qw@nonamewhatsover>

> else
> > >says
> doctor
> > >,

> flushes

> > The best defense to logic is ignorance

In article <[email protected]>,
"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

> If nothing comes out then it's bunkum.

Not if you don't have any stones in the first place. If there are no stones there, then even if the
flush WERE efficacious, you would expect nothing to come out. Without an ultrasound of the
gallbladder BEFORE any flushes, to document the presence of stones, you have no way of knowing if
the flushes do what it is claimed that they do.

In article <[email protected]>, Rich.@. wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:07:12 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >If nothing comes out then it's bunkum.
>
> You will conclude it is bunkum if a single trial fails???
>
> What if you have no stones to come out??
>
> What if it only works 95% of the time and you are the 5% it does not work??
>
> Not much of a scientist are you Anth??

Indeed. And to think that Anth had the gall to criticize me for supposedly not knowing basic
statistics and uncertainty.

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Many stones will come from your liver.

Not if he doesn't have any. Heck, even if he does have some, the flush ain't gonna get rid of them.

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 01:10:35 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

>> What if it only works 95% of the time and you are the 5% it does not work??
>>
>> Not much of a scientist are you Anth??
>
>Indeed. And to think that Anth had the gall to criticize me for supposedly not knowing basic
>statistics and uncertainty.

Had the gall, that's a good one !
--

Take out the G'RBAGE for private discussion.
[email protected]

Argument :- The flush doesn't work - what comes out is a chemical reaction in the body with the
oils. Now I do the flush and nothing comes out either that argument is wrong or I don't have stones.
Something comes out I can get it analysed. That's the best I can do without a CT scanner.

Also you claim the flush doesn't work, and in another post you warn again the fact that if it does
what it does then the stones could pierce the tubes? I'll find out for myself thanks, then I will
know. Anth

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Anth"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > If nothing comes out then it's bunkum.
>
> Not if you don't have any stones in the first place. If there are no stones there, then even if
> the flush WERE efficacious, you would expect nothing to come out. Without an ultrasound of the
> gallbladder BEFORE any flushes, to document the presence of stones, you have no way of knowing if
> the flushes do what it is claimed that they do.
>

> > "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
> > [email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, "Bew"
<qw@nonamewhatsover>

else
> > says
> > ,
> > >
> > > HOW do you know it "works"? Did you have an ultrasound of the liver
and
> > > gallbladder before the treatment confirming that you actually had stones? Do you have
> > > ultrasound studies done before and after the
flushes
> > > that shows a decrease in the number of stones? Did you actually find stones in your stool and
> > > submit them for analysis to show that they actually are stones? If the answer to the last two
> > > questions is "no," you don't know the flush "works." You only think or assume it does.
> > >
> > > [Snip]
> > >
> > > --
> > > Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
> > > |
> > > |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with
> >

> --
> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
> |
> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

Ok started the flush procedure 1 pint of apple juice 20.30 (I will be continuing this till I drink
the potion on Saturday and end up in hospital) It's all your fault!!! Anth (Normally I eat very
little cooked/procesed food anyways but I do like my sweeties)

"toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Also you claim the flush doesn't work, and in another post you warn again the fact that if it does
> what it does then the stones could pierce the tubes?

You clearly didn't understand what I said.

> I'll find out for myself thanks, then I will know.

The problem is, you won't.

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:17:40 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, "Anth"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Also you claim the flush doesn't work, and in another post you warn again the fact that if it
>> does what it does then the stones could pierce the tubes?
>
>You clearly didn't understand what I said.
>

>> I'll find out for myself thanks, then I will know.
>
>The problem is, you won't.

Perception creates its own reality.

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:49:03 -0500, "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Most of stones for us came out after resuming normal eating again. Don't wory, you can't miss them
>because of their turquoise colour.

Didn't know that that a human beings could produce *turquoise* stones from their digestive tract.

Have some silver, perhaps immortality bracelets or rings can be constructed from the raw materials

--

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

The problem is I will. Anth

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Anth"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Also you claim the flush doesn't work, and in another post you warn
again
> > the fact that if it does what it does then the stones could pierce the tubes?
>
> You clearly didn't understand what I said.
>

> > I'll find out for myself thanks, then I will know.
>
> The problem is, you won't.
>
> --
> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
> |
> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

We had absolutely no problem with this flush. It worked and caused no discomfort except the hunger
for the day. A couple bouts of diarrhea in the late morning and it was basically over except a good
healthful feeling or cleanliness.

Many stones came out each time but my wife's gallbladdar was so hard they thought she had cancer.
Biopsy on it proved hardened with scar tissue from so much abuse to it. The stones destroyed it.
The stones IMO are from the liver mostly and this is excellent for your health to cleanse your
liver anyway.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> We'll see. Anth
>
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Most of stones for us came out after resuming normal eating again.
Don't
> > wory, you can't miss them because of their turquoise colour.
> >

> > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > (and on top of that I added 8floz of celery juice 20:42) Anth
> > >
> > > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

In article <[email protected]>,
"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The problem is I will.

No, the problem is that you think you will know, but you won't.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

The usual from someone who swears by the scientific method. I will know. The
point is you won't and you will still be parroting assumptions that is doesn't
work. I will find out. Anth

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:rac-
[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Anth"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The problem is I will.
>
> No, the problem is that you think you will know, but you won't.
>
> --
> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
> |
> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me
> |with questions?"

Did they scan the gall bladder and find stones then no/reduced stones after the
flush? Did you get the stones sent off to a lab? Cheers Anth