Anti-Atkins, PETA and PCRM

Bob wrote in message <[email protected]>...
>These people are the lowest of the low. Fanatics who will do anything for the sake of their
>beliefs. Taliban with white wine.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/yryup
>
>Pastorio

yeah, and the "center for consumer freedom" is itself a group funded by restaurants and the food
industry. you cant believe pretty much *anything* you read.

--
Saerah

TANSTAAFL

Hangovers only last a day, but a good drinking story lives on forever....

Bob wrote:

> These people are the lowest of the low. Fanatics who will do anything for the sake of their
> beliefs. Taliban with white wine.

The sad thing is that these Peta members, having lost touch with reality, would be devastated if
left out in the wilderness to fend for themselves... I can just see them now... Running around the
forest scolding the bears for eating their fish and pointing their fingers at the fish for eating
other smaller fish... then politely asking the bear to go sit in the corner as he makes his way
toward them... Then getting really in a huff as the bear starts to dine *on* them... then and only
then would they finally realize one thing. Life feeds on life. And it is necessary...

~john

On 11 Feb 2004 13:04:23 -0800, [email protected] (Tony Lew) wrote:

>Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> These people are the lowest of the low. Fanatics who will do anything for the sake of their
>> beliefs. Taliban with white wine.
>
>These animal rights fanatics usually don't give a damn about human rights.

or animals really they just care about their beliefs. this is the same for most fanatics. they only
care about what they believe in not really about the item they believe in.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes Custom made wooden planes at reasonable prices See http://www.knight-
toolworks.com For prices and ordering instructions.

On 02/11/2004 9:40 PM, in article
[email protected], "Levelwave©"
<[email protected]> opined:

> Bob wrote:
>
>> These people are the lowest of the low. Fanatics who will do anything for the sake of their
>> beliefs. Taliban with white wine.
>
> The sad thing is that these Peta members, having lost touch with reality, would be devastated if
> left out in the wilderness to fend for themselves... I can just see them now... Running around the
> forest scolding the bears for eating their fish and pointing their fingers at the fish for eating
> other smaller fish... then politely asking the bear to go sit in the corner as he makes his way
> toward them... Then getting really in a huff as the bear starts to dine *on* them... then and only
> then would they finally realize one thing. Life feeds on life. And it is necessary...
>
> ~john

As far as I am concerned they are domestic terrorists.

Unleash the Patriot Act on them and book them a cage in Quantanamo.
"New Orleans food is as delicious as the less criminal forms of sin." -- Mark Twain, 1884

Levelwave© wrote:
> The sad thing is that these Peta members, having lost touch with reality, would be devastated if
> left out in the wilderness to fend for themselves...

In Clancy's book Rainbow Six, this is exactly what happens -- a bunch of vegetarian treehugger
terrorists try to kill all humans on earth except themselves, so they can start a new race of
tree huggers.

Anyway, in the end, the anti-terrorist squad tracks them down to a jungle and forces them to strip
naked and run off into the wilderness, saying they are free to go... if they can survive. Oh yeah
they blew up their treehouse hideout place. Anyway, none of them were ever found again.

As verbose as the book was, the end was worth it.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]

John Gaughan wrote:

> In Clancy's book Rainbow Six, this is exactly what happens -- a bunch of vegetarian treehugger
> terrorists try to kill all humans on earth except themselves, so they can start a new race of tree
> huggers.
>
> Anyway, in the end, the anti-terrorist squad tracks them down to a jungle and forces them to strip
> naked and run off into the wilderness, saying they are free to go... if they can survive. Oh yeah
> they blew up their treehouse hideout place. Anyway, none of them were ever found again.
>
> As verbose as the book was, the end was worth it.

No spoiler alert?!?! Shame on you.

~john

--
Say hello to the rug's topography...It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it...