Anti cycling doctor!

Boys....you are missing the obvious. What possible use can a HEALTHY man have for a doctor? Of course, I could be wrong, and the doc could just be a ****!

Originally Posted by ax25nut .

Boys....you are missing the obvious. What possible use can a HEALTHY man have for a doctor? Of course, I could be wrong, and the doc could just be a ****!

Some healthy men and women go to doctors for regular checkups, YMMV.

Are you serious? I can believe it. Maybe the doctor is from India. I just picture someone like this saying something so ridiculous because the majority of these people like to argue.
Maybe the doc is getting a kick back for pushing memberships. I don't what he is saying makes no sense. Some of these doctors go to school to get brainwashed and they stop thinking for themselves. Curing and healing people takes a backseat. The mental benefits from riding a bike are huge.

I can take that advice if it were delivered nicely then I will politely leave and take a second opinion. I had an experience with one MD before who made me feel worse because of the nasty things he said to me. He blamed for doing this and that for being this and that whoa that does not help I would gladly pay the prof fee to some deserving MD's