Anti-Doping Clean Cycling site (was SU Can't pay bills)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by TritonRider, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    Subject: Re: SU can't pay bills?
    From: [email protected] (TritonRider)
    Date: 10/16/2004 7:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time

    >From: [email protected] (CowPunk)
    >Date: 10/16/2004 7:01 PM Eastern

    >So CRIT POO, what' up with SU?
    >Can't pay your bills?
    >
    >What happened to all those "donations"?
    >
    >They go up somebodies nose?

    This really makes me ask some questions. I have a pretty good idea who's been
    feeding info to and working with SU. Did they just get sick of the over the top
    bullshit at SU, or bail on the fight?
    How about getting a site together that we can all get behind, and working to
    make things right?
    I don't see a reasonable site making money, but I think it could work with
    help.
    How about you people that I know, who support cleaning up the sport get
    together with those people we know who do web hosting and start a real website?
    Bill C
    I am willing to take point on this even if it ends my officiating, but I won't
    run with slander and bullshit.
    Let's hear about it.
    Bill Crowther

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider wrote:

    > Subject: Re: SU can't pay bills?
    > From: [email protected] (TritonRider)
    > Date: 10/16/2004 7:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    >
    >>From: [email protected] (CowPunk)
    >>Date: 10/16/2004 7:01 PM Eastern

    >>So CRIT POO, what' up with SU?
    >>Can't pay your bills?
    >>
    >>What happened to all those "donations"?
    >>
    >>They go up somebodies nose?
    >>

    > This really makes me ask some questions. I have a pretty good idea who's been
    > feeding info to and working with SU. Did they just get sick of the over the top
    > bullshit at SU, or bail on the fight?
    > How about getting a site together that we can all get behind, and working to
    > make things right?
    > I don't see a reasonable site making money, but I think it could work with
    > help.
    > How about you people that I know, who support cleaning up the sport get
    > together with those people we know who do web hosting and start a real website?
    > Bill C
    > I am willing to take point on this even if it ends my officiating, but I won't
    > run with slander and bullshit.
    > Let's hear about it.
    > Bill Crowther

    Billy,

    The sport is clean - white as driven snow. Stop lying to the world with
    these fabricated drug stories.

    There's no need for that little website of yours.

    Magilla

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: MagillaGorilla [email protected]

    >There's no need for that little website of yours.
    >
    >Magilla

    Don't you need to go clean up after Ricochet Rabbit?
    Bill C

  4. John Verheul

    John Verheul Guest

    > How about getting a site together that we can all get behind, and working
    > make things right?
    > I don't see a reasonable site making money, but I think it could work with
    > help.
    > How about you people that I know, who support cleaning up the sport get
    > together with those people we know who do web hosting and start a real
    > website?
    > Bill C

    You mean like this one: http://www.doperssuck.com/

  5. TritonRider