Anti-Mayo conspiracy by US/German/Franco/Aussie axis?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by OnThaBeach, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. OnThaBeach

    OnThaBeach Guest

    Have you noticed there are no pictures of Mayo's crash that also took out
    Thor.

    This is a race being carried live on OLN, Eurosport, French TV etc ... and
    there is no video?

    And no still photos?

    Could be an American/German/Franco/Swedish/Aussie conspiracy of silence.

    The truth is out there,
    Manuel

    Tags:

  2. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    OnThaBeach wrote:
    > Have you noticed there are no pictures of Mayo's crash that also
    > took out Thor.
    >
    > This is a race being carried live on OLN, Eurosport, French TV etc
    > ... and there is no video?
    >
    > And no still photos?
    >
    > Could be an American/German/Franco/Swedish/Aussie conspiracy of
    > silence.

    I saw it in Germany, so it's only an American/Franco/Swedish/Aussie
    conspiracy.

  3. trg

    trg Guest

    Kyle Legate wrote:
    > OnThaBeach wrote:
    >> Have you noticed there are no pictures of Mayo's crash that also
    >> took out Thor.
    >>
    >> This is a race being carried live on OLN, Eurosport, French TV etc
    >> ... and there is no video?
    >>
    >> And no still photos?
    >>
    >> Could be an American/German/Franco/Swedish/Aussie conspiracy of
    >> silence.
    >>

    > I saw it in Germany, so it's only an American/Franco/Swedish/Aussie
    > conspiracy.

    I saw it in France, so it's an American/German/Swedish/Aussi conspiracy.

    But of course we could all be part of it...

  4. David Off

    David Off Guest

    trg wrote:

    > I saw it in France, so it's an American/German/Swedish/Aussi conspiracy.
    >
    > But of course we could all be part of it...

    The footage I saw was from a long way back from the French tv roving
    motorbike which then caught up with the chaos. It seemed as if Mayo had
    dropped a long way back down the bunch when he got caught. I don't know
    if there were any shots from the helico that could confirm this.

  5. On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:54:57 +0200, Kyle Legate wrote:
    > OnThaBeach wrote:
    >> Have you noticed there are no pictures of Mayo's crash that also
    >> took out Thor.

    > I saw it in Germany

    The crash itself? I only got to see the aftermath.

  6. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "OnThaBeach" wrote...

    > Could be an American/German/Franco/Swedish/Aussie conspiracy of silence.

    And I know who shot JFK.

  7. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
    > On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:54:57 +0200, Kyle Legate wrote:
    >> OnThaBeach wrote:
    >>> Have you noticed there are no pictures of Mayo's crash that also
    >>> took out Thor.

    >> I saw it in Germany

    > The crash itself? I only got to see the aftermath.

    Yes, the aftermath.

  8. Steven

    Steven Guest

    [email protected] (OnThaBeach) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Have you noticed there are no pictures of Mayo's crash that also took out
    > Thor.
    >
    > This is a race being carried live on OLN, Eurosport, French TV etc ... and
    > there is no video?
    >
    > And no still photos?
    >
    > Could be an American/German/Franco/Swedish/Aussie conspiracy of silence.
    >
    > The truth is out there,
    > Manuel

    America just commentates on the video feed from the French.

  9. Roland2k

    Roland2k Guest

    David Off <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > trg wrote:
    > >
    > > I saw it in France, so it's an American/German/Swedish/Aussi conspiracy.
    > >
    > > But of course we could all be part of it...

    > The footage I saw was from a long way back from the French tv roving
    > motorbike which then caught up with the chaos. It seemed as if Mayo had
    > dropped a long way back down the bunch when he got caught. I don't know
    > if there were any shots from the helico that could confirm this.

    This could be day-after revisionist history, but Armstrong claims the
    crash started right behind him. I think either Padrnos or Noval went
    down, and took down Mayo. A quote from Mayo on Eurosport (translated)
    states that someone grabbed his handlebars. Very suspicious...

    Roland