Anti-Semite Jan Drew keeps lists of all Jews on mha

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich., Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 08 Mar 2004 21:05:52 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish,
    >have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled with hate.
    >
    >That is the truth. Which includes:
    >
    >Mark Probert Andy Langer Andrew Kingoff Richard H Jacobson
    >(which I learned was a Jew just last week)

    Does it get more despicable than this?

    Jan tries to find out who is Jewish and who is not and then
    posts this to mha. And yet she says it does not matter to
    her if someone is Jewish. Sure it does not matter. That is
    why she repeatedly talks about Jews and how they are liars
    and keeps lists of them.

    Jan claims she never met a Jew in her personal life. For
    someone who has never met a Jew she sure has strong opinions
    about their integrity. Jan Drew is a bigot who condemns
    groups of people due to her negative generalizations about
    them. She would have fit right in with the Nazis of the
    1930's. Sad that.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

    Tags:

  2. Ilsa9.11

    Ilsa9.11 Guest

    >On 08 Mar 2004 21:05:52 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >

    >>The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are
    >>Jewish, have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled
    >>with hate.
    >>
    >>That is the truth. Which includes:
    >>
    >>M*rk Pr*bert A*dy L*nger Andr*w King*ff Rich*rd H Jac*bson
    >>(which I learned was a Jew just last week)

    Jan is truly a loathsome brute. I don't know how she can
    continue to claim she is *Not* an anti-semite. Surely, that
    alone, constitutes PROOF that she is a pathological liar.

    Sad, that.

  3. Kim

    Kim Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jan claims she never met a Jew in her personal life. For
    > someone who has never met a Jew she sure has strong
    > opinions about their integrity. Jan Drew is a bigot who
    > condemns groups of people due to her negative
    > generalizations about them. She would have fit right in
    > with the Nazis of the 1930's. Sad that.
    =========================
    Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her religion....

    Kim

  4. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:04:58 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Jan claims she never met a Jew in her personal life. For
    >> someone who has never met a Jew she sure has strong
    >> opinions about their integrity. Jan Drew is a bigot who
    >> condemns groups of people due to her negative
    >> generalizations about them. She would have fit right in
    >> with the Nazis of the 1930's. Sad that.
    >=========================
    >Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her religion....

    Yes, maybe. I predict that soon Jan will announce that you
    are in her kill file. Then she will attack you when she sees
    someone responding to one of your posts. She will tell lies
    and bear false witness against you.

    Just watch. It is part of her pattern. Anger is such a
    destructive emotional state. Maybe one day Jan will find
    some peace. Until then she will compulsively scream liar at
    most anyone who disagrees with her POV. Sad that.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Kim

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  5. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Jan claims she never met a Jew in her personal life. For
    > > someone who has never met a Jew she sure has strong
    > > opinions about their integrity. Jan Drew is a bigot who
    > > condemns groups of people due to her negative
    > > generalizations about them. She would have fit right in
    > > with the Nazis of the 1930's. Sad that.
    > =========================
    > Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her religion....

    An interesting point. There are those historians, notably
    Joel Goldhagen, who have postulate dthe idea that
    Christian teachings, the lind that Jan spews, were the
    basis for the latent anti-semitism that formed the
    acceptance of Hitler's programs.

    I have read extensively on this issue and have come to the
    same conclusion,
    i.e., it was perverted teaching of Christian principles that
    led to the extermination of >6M people.

  6. Kim

    =====================================
    > Yes, maybe. I predict that soon Jan will announce that you
    > are in her kill file. Then she will attack you when she
    > sees someone responding to one of your posts. She will
    > tell lies and bear false witness against you.

    If that's what she needs to do.......

    > Just watch. It is part of her pattern. Anger is such a
    > destructive emotional state. Maybe one day Jan will find
    > some peace. Until then she will compulsively scream liar
    > at most anyone who disagrees with her POV. Sad that.

    I'm getting that impression. She's already called me a liar
    and I'm new here.

    Kim

  7. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 9, 2004" <Mark Probert03-09-

    ======================================
    > An interesting point. There are those historians, notably
    > Joel Goldhagen, who have postulate dthe idea that
    > Christian teachings, the lind that Jan spews, were the
    > basis for the latent anti-semitism that formed the
    > acceptance of Hitler's programs.

    And that same anti-semitism was still alive and well when
    Jan and I were young in the 1950s and 1960s. I am assuming
    Jan is about my age by her picture. I am not anti-Catholic
    but do remember the other teenagers telling me I am going to
    hell because I was not Catholic. They also told me I was
    going to hell for befriending a girl in the neighborhood who
    was Jewish. I was only 11 years old when my family moved to
    that section of the city. That was many years ago. But at
    age 11 I wasn't easily taught hate and bigotry. My family
    did not believe in it. It made so sense to me. I simply
    avoided these Catholic youngsters in my new neighborhood.
    I'm not saying I avoided ALL Catholics - just this group in
    my neighborhood. I don't believe the churches teach this
    kind of intolerance anymore. If the churches hadn't taught
    it where did these young people get the idea? Oh, least I
    forget. They also called me a bastard since my mother was
    Protestant and my father catholic - they married in my
    mother's church, so were not considered married. I was told
    they lived in sin and I should pray for forgiveness and
    think about converting to Catholicism. Well let me tell you,
    as young as I was I would rather be in hell with the Jews
    than any form of heaven with the likes of them. They would
    make any place a HELL for me.

    > I have read extensively on this issue and have come to
    > the same
    conclusion,
    > i.e., it was perverted teaching of Christian principles
    > that led to the extermination of >6M people.

    I agree. A true Christian takes Jesus seriously when he
    said, "Judge not least ye be judged," and "Do unto others
    what you would have them do unto you."

    Kim

  8. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mark Probert-March 9, 2004 <Mark [email protected]> wrote:

    >"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:poudnV-IvrnTu9DdRVn-
    >[email protected]
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > Jan claims she never met a Jew in her personal life.
    >> > For someone who has never met a Jew she sure has strong
    >> > opinions about their integrity. Jan Drew is a bigot who
    >> > condemns groups of people due to her negative
    >> > generalizations about them. She would have fit right in
    >> > with the Nazis of the 1930's. Sad that.
    >> =========================
    >> Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her religion....
    >
    >An interesting point. There are those historians, notably
    >Joel Goldhagen, who have postulate dthe idea that Christian
    >teachings, the lind that Jan spews, were the basis for the
    >latent anti-semitism that formed the acceptance of Hitler's
    >programs.

    Oh, anti-semitism has a long and rich history in Germany.
    Martin Luther was a vicious anti-semite. I'm not trying to
    make the current generation fall guys for this, but Hitler
    didn't raise up that vice out of nothing.

    Now, can we get back to alt health?

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  9. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Mark Probert-March 9, 2004" <Mark Probert03-09-
    > [email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her
    > > > religion....
    > ======================================
    > > An interesting point. There are those historians,
    > > notably Joel
    Goldhagen,
    > > who have postulate dthe idea that Christian teachings,
    > > the lind that Jan spews, were the basis for the latent
    > > anti-semitism that formed the acceptance of Hitler's
    > > programs.
    >
    > And that same anti-semitism was still alive and well when
    > Jan and I were young in the 1950s and 1960s. I am assuming
    > Jan is about my age by her picture. I am not anti-Catholic
    > but do remember the other teenagers
    telling
    > me I am going to hell because I was not Catholic. They
    > also told me I was going to hell for befriending a girl in
    > the neighborhood who was Jewish.

    I lived in a ghetto named Brighton Beach. I had to travel
    out of the neighborhood to get any of that.

    > was only 11 years old when my family moved to that section
    > of the city. That was many years ago. But at age 11 I
    > wasn't easily taught hate and bigotry. My family did not
    > believe in it. It made so sense to me.

    Simply put, you did not learn it from your family, like Mel
    Gibson learned from his father.

    > simply avoided these Catholic youngsters in my new
    > neighborhood. I'm not saying I avoided ALL Catholics -
    > just this group in my neighborhood. I don't believe the
    > churches teach this kind of intolerance anymore.

    They do not, since Vatican II. However, note that the
    Gibsons reject this.

    If the
    > churches hadn't taught it where did these young people get
    > the idea?

    From the family.

    Oh,
    > least I forget. They also called me a bastard since my
    > mother was Protestant and my father catholic - they
    > married in my mother's church, so were not considered
    > married. I was told they lived in sin and I should
    pray
    > for forgiveness and think about converting to Catholicism.
    > Well let me
    tell
    > you, as young as I was I would rather be in hell with the
    > Jews than any
    form
    > of heaven with the likes of them. They would make any
    > place a HELL for
    me.

    Agreed.

    > > I have read extensively on this issue and have come to
    > > the same
    > conclusion,
    > > i.e., it was perverted teaching of Christian principles
    > > that led to the extermination of >6M people.
    >
    > I agree. A true Christian takes Jesus seriously when he
    > said, "Judge not least ye be judged," and "Do unto others
    > what you would have them do unto you."

    Agreed. However, if what another does unto you is vile, like
    Jan's reporting people to ISPs, employers and mail
    providers, it does not justify you doing it back to her.
    Thus, I will not report her, or the authoress of the enemies
    list website. IMNSHO, they rely on my ethics and support for
    free speech to perpetutate their hate filled agendas.