Anti-vax 10 Commandments

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news>
>
> > You never answered his question about what you meant by "hurt".
>
> And your point?

The point is, you made a claim and someone asked you for clarrification.

Your claim:

In article <[email protected]>, hotmoon
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Peter,
>
>Although I am generally not real crazy about vaccinations, and although my own son was hurt by one
>(not disabled, just hurt),

------

See, you say your son was *hurt* and an inquiring mind wanted to know just what this *hurt* is?

Now, can you please excpalin what this *hurt* is?

TIA.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:46:27 GMT, "Mark Probert-March 1, 2004" <Mark
[email protected]> wrote:

>"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news>
>>
>> > You never answered his question about what you meant by "hurt".
>>
>> And your point?
>
>The point is, you made a claim and someone asked you for clarrification.
>
>Your claim:
>
>In article <[email protected]>, hotmoon
><[email protected]> wrote:
>>Peter,
>>
>>Although I am generally not real crazy about vaccinations, and although my own son was hurt by one
>>(not disabled, just hurt),
>
>------
>
>See, you say your son was *hurt* and an inquiring mind wanted to know just what this *hurt* is?
>
>Now, can you please excpalin what this *hurt* is?

Cue Hotmoon to say it is none of your business.

Aloha,

Rich

>TIA.

The best defense to logic is ignorance

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:46:27 GMT, "Mark Probert-March 1, 2004" <Mark Probert03-01-
> [email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> And your point?
> >
> >The point is, you made a claim and someone asked you for clarrification.
> >
> >Your claim:
> >
> >In article <[email protected]>, hotmoon
> ><[email protected]> wrote:
> >>Peter,
> >>
> >>Although I am generally not real crazy about vaccinations, and although my own son was hurt by
> >>one (not disabled, just hurt),
> >
> >------
> >
> >See, you say your son was *hurt* and an inquiring mind wanted to know
just
> >what this *hurt* is?
> >
> >Now, can you please excpalin what this *hurt* is?
>
> Cue Hotmoon to say it is none of your business.

I will continue to hope for a clear and concise answer. I have heard people make this claim before,
and I would love to know what this *hurt* is.

You may recall that I have a physician friend whose son was *hurt* by a now vaccine preventable
disease, before the introduction of the vaccine. Thus, I would like to be able to compare *hurts*.

(For those who do not know the whole story, the son has severe brain damage and functions on the
profoundly retarded level.)

[email protected] (hotmoon) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news>
>
> > You never answered his question about what you meant by "hurt".
>
> And your point?

A mild fever for a day and a half and some crankiness = "hurt". I guess in your world it does, but
to the rest of us, "hurt" means something different.

Mark, MD

Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:

> Third World countries lose thousands of children to measles and the associated pneumonias, because
> of no antiboitics for the pneumonias and no vaccine.

Measles is a virus. Antibiotics don't kill viruses. The problem is malnutrition. In the USA, before
any measles vaccination, the death rate was incredibly low.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:
>
> > Third World countries lose thousands of children to measles and the associated pneumonias,
> > because of no antiboitics for the pneumonias and no vaccine.
> >

> Measles is a virus. Antibiotics don't kill viruses.

Read TDN's post *very* carefully....That is what TDN said.

The problem is
> malnutrition.

For some, but malnutrition is not as widespread as you would hope for.

In the USA, before any measles vaccination, the death
> rate was incredibly low.

And the vaccine got rid of the rest.

In article <[email protected]>,
hotmoon <[email protected]> wrote:
>Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:
>
>> Third World countries lose thousands of children to measles and the associated pneumonias,
>> because of no antiboitics for the pneumonias and no vaccine.
>
>Measles is a virus. Antibiotics don't kill viruses. The problem is malnutrition. In the USA, before
>any measles vaccination, the death rate was incredibly low.

Malnutrition is a factor. But so is secondary infection.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"Tsu Dho Nimh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (hotmoon) wrote:
>
> >[email protected] (David Wright) wrote in message news
> >

> >> But I don't think there's any reason to claim that "left-brain" types can't see subtle changes.
> >> Why would that be true?
> >
> >Left-brainers tend to be externally oriented. Human, spiritual, and emotional matters do not come
> >naturally to them.
>
> You never answered his question about what you meant by "hurt".

How about:

Jab....................

Waaaaaaaah Waaaaaaaah Waaaaaaah

Mummy Daddy, I don't want my needles, they hurt!

Waaaaaaaah Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaaah

--
"The emperor is naked!"
"No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

to email me
Please remove "all your clothes"

Doug

"Doug" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > Who would trust a medical monopoly which systematically suppresses cures because they can't be
> > patented and make big money for the pharmaceutical business?
>
> Would you trust a medical monopoly that ignored 'cures' that were never shown to work.

No.

> > They say vaccinations are part of a responsible health regime, but they say a lot of things like
> > the war in Iraq was all about WMD.
>
> Two different 'theys'.

How do you know?

> > Why are cures for so many chronic diseases always just around the corner?
>
> Cause once the cure is available the disease is no longer chronic, so they have to move onto new
> chronic diseases.

And make them up as they go along - ADHD?

> > Did you know that cures for most diseases have already been discovered but have to be kept quiet
> > out of fear of reprisals?
>
> Did you know you spew a lot of ****?

No.

> > Did you know that The American Medical Association was chartered by he English crown and is
> > therefore a "foreign agent".

> Forein to who?

The US.

> I thought you were an Aussie and therefore still subject to the English crown? Or were you one of
> those not too brights that were complaining when Jonnie Howard took away your guns that you had a
> 'constitutional right'.

The Port Arthur massacre was a carefully planned psyop. If I didn't believe in conspiracies before
it, I do now.

> > Why trust conventional medicine?

> Why trust loonies like Carole?

Call me nuts if you like. They say Tesler went a bit odd in his later years. Anything to divert
attention from the real issue. Its called DDT (Decoy, distract and trash) or character
assassination. Look up COINTELPRO which stands for counter intelligence program. The pharmaceutical
cartel like to destroy their critics.

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>
> >Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >> As part of a project on the anti-vaccination religion, I have uncovered some ancient
> >> manuscripts containing the Anti-vax 10 Commandments.
>
> >Who would trust a medical monopoly which systematically suppresses cures because they can't be
> >patented and make big money for the pharmaceutical business?
>
> You mean the medical monopoly that not only dicovered, but PUBLICIZED that low doses of non-
> patentable aspirin decrease the risk of heart attachs, and that diets high in fresh vegetables
> reduce the risk of colon cancer? The one that encourages mothers to breast fee dbecause it's
> better for the babies?

There does seem to be some contradictions there. I would say that there is a responsible segment of
conventional medicine which is probably at odds with pushing of pharmaceutical products. This is
borne out by the odd story of doctors getting into trouble for not being pro pharmaceutical enough.

> >Why are cures for so many chronic diseases always just around the corner?
>
> Many of them are "lifestyle" diseases, and the cure is in your hands. The cure for type II
> diabetes is to not get obese. The cure for COPD is to never get it by never smoking.
>
> >Did you know that cures for most diseases have already been discovered but have to be kept quiet
> >out of fear of reprisals?
>
> Oh really? And which diseases are those, and how come you are talking about it? No fear of
> reprisals?

Look up the Rife cures and read up on what some of the nature cure gurus like Paul Bragg say about
how chronic disease develops.

> >Why trust conventional medicine?
>
> Because it publishes its results, and tests its theories.

And peer review is no better than a throw of the dice. And the rigorous tests that prove the
effectiveness of drugs are selected and the others discarded.

> Tsu Dho Nimh

Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> And make them up as they go along - ADHD?

Are you claiming that AD/HD does not exist? If so, my son is looking to travel for a few weeks this
summer and he would like to hang out with you...sans meds....

(Actually, he is going to England and on to the Continent with his friends for three weeks..all paid
for by himself....)