Anti war protest. Stop using US made MTB parts

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:57:33 +0000, John Harlow did issue forth:
<snip>
> Couldn't have put it better myself. Well done, Micropenis. ;-)

Personally I like "pin-****" it's more easily understood by the illiterati

Trentus

> gopherhockey wrote:
<snip>
> Hello, and welcome to irony, satire and sarcasm. You may be stupid now, but hang out here long
> enough and you'll get a clue.

Sorry, but hanging out here actually DRAINS your intelligence.

And get the best of both worlds - without top posting - by removing unnecessary quoting and just
leave the bit you're replying to. Then you don't ******** the NG POLICE, and you don't have to
scroll down 3 pages for a one line reply (which I REALLY HATE)

Trentus

> Smokin Joker wrote:
> > WOW you are just so clever....
>
> Is that it? I've just called you 'an illiterate, opinated **** with no sense of irony', and that's
> the best response you can come out with? You're not even a fun troll...

I think you've missed the point that that is the best response you're likely to get from an
opinionated illiterate ****.

Andy Chequer

Trentus <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1wHea.192408$S_4.103676@rwcrnsc53... <snip>
> > And if you dislike name calling, unfortunately you're in the wrong newsgroup.
>
> Damn! All the posts I've placed in here and I haven't been called any names
yet -
> well not to my face (but who knows what you say under your breath when you see "Trentus"
> under "from")

I'm sure I've called you names....I think I've called everyone here names....in fact, when I was in
some small doubt once, I seem to remember calling everyone here names at once, in one fell swoop, so
to speak. Well, anyhow, if just in case you are feeling left out, Trenchfoot, here you go:

You are a pooperhead, and your mommy was cat wee.

Shaun aRe - HTH.

> Phil wrote:
>
> >>As a protest against US warmongering, remove US made components from your bike and send them to
> >>me for safe disposal.
> >>

> > has anyone realised that the original poster hasnt replied?
>
> Gazzer's posting is sporadic. I believe he's currently trying to avoid the highly virulent form of
> pneumonia that originated in his country ;)
>
> > some of your mini arguments are very entertaining however could we all stop protesting about the
> > war and support our
troops
> > who probably dont want to be there in the first place. they have a
realy
> > tough job to do and having 'die-ins' on the streets isnt going to bring
them
> > home. and besides, isnt this a mountain bike newsgroup?
>
> It's an alt group. It's a discussion group where the central theme is mountain biking.

Truth! MTB's and big titties are the central topics here. Oh, And food - MTB's, big titties, and
food. And beer!! MTB's, big titties, food and beer....

> Some have compared it to a bar where mountain bikers go - a lot of the time they talk about bikes,
> but it's not the sole topic of conversation.

That was me! Oh, and I first heard a group described that way on uk.rec.motorcycles.

Shaun aRe

Smokin Joker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Smokin Joker wrote:
> > > WOW you are just so clever....
> >
> > Is that it? I've just called you 'an illiterate, opinated **** with no sense of irony', and
> > that's the best response you can come out with? You're not even a fun troll...

> all I had energy for

Chronic masturbation appears to have sapped your energy, as well as made you [more] stupid.

If it takes so much energy for you to type a few choice insults, you must be knackered just trying
to stay alive.

Shaun aRe