Any bakers out there?

Kd

Guest
Hi again folks:

Are any of you bread bakers? I'd love to find a decent bread
recipe that isn't too high in points. I currently use WW or
a new one that is taking its place here in Atlantic Canada
called BodyWise, but it's pretty uninspiring. Plain old
brown bread, could be just coloured brown for all I know,
just small in size. I'd love to try making my own.

Tonight my experiment was a bagel recipe I found online,
two points a bagel. At first I thought it was going to be
terrible, the dough was really...well, it just didn't feel
right! But I continued on like they were going to be fine.
I'm just taking them out of the oven, and not bad! I'll
definitely try them again. I used sesame seeds for these
ones, but I think I need something more flavourful for
next time.

KD

I haven't tried any of these yet, but there are quite a few
recipes here with Point Values given,

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm

"KD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%7P3c.114290$IF6.3669353@ursa-
nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> Hi again folks:
>
> Are any of you bread bakers? I'd love to find a decent
> bread recipe that isn't too high in points. I currently
> use WW or a new one that is taking
its
> place here in Atlantic Canada called BodyWise, but
> it's pretty
uninspiring.
> Plain old brown bread, could be just coloured brown
> for all I know, just small in size. I'd love to try
> making my own.
>
> Tonight my experiment was a bagel recipe I found online,
> two points a
bagel.
> At first I thought it was going to be terrible, the
> dough was
really...well,
> it just didn't feel right! But I continued on like they
> were going to be fine. I'm just taking them out of the
> oven, and not bad! I'll definitely try them again. I used
> sesame seeds for these ones, but I think I need something
> more flavourful for next time.
>
> KD

recipe please? Lee
KD <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> Hi again folks:
>
> Are any of you bread bakers? I'd love to find a decent
> bread recipe that isn't too high in points. I currently
> use WW or a new one that is taking
its
> place here in Atlantic Canada called BodyWise, but
> it's pretty
uninspiring.
> Plain old brown bread, could be just coloured brown
> for all I know, just small in size. I'd love to try
> making my own.
>
> Tonight my experiment was a bagel recipe I found online,
> two points a
bagel.
> At first I thought it was going to be terrible, the
> dough was
really...well,
> it just didn't feel right! But I continued on like they
> were going to be fine. I'm just taking them out of the
> oven, and not bad! I'll definitely try them again. I used
> sesame seeds for these ones, but I think I need something
> more flavourful for next time.
>
> KD

recipe please? Lee