Any body doing the Dragon Ride in Bridgend this weekend?

BarSteward said:
I was wondering if anyone had a altitude profile for the short route?

it's one of my regular sunday and/or wednesday rides, and is a great route (apart from the first hour or so). i'll probably be rolling over the route on sunday (assuming it isn't raining -- forecast is lovely sunny weather).

i may have an altitude profile from my S720i, if u email me, i may be able to email the profile back. failing that, was there anything in particular u wanted to know about the route?

ric

ric_stern/RST said:
it's one of my regular sunday and/or wednesday rides, and is a great route (apart from the first hour or so). i'll probably be rolling over the route on sunday (assuming it isn't raining -- forecast is lovely sunny weather).

i may have an altitude profile from my S720i, if u email me, i may be able to email the profile back. failing that, was there anything in particular u wanted to know about the route?

ric

Thanks for your reply. I didn't pick it up until just now. I'm glad I didn't see the profile before hand as it might have put me off! However, I did it in 4 hours 30 (lost 15 mins due to a puncture!). It's a great ride and I look forward to next year.

OK, attached is the profile that I took. It's a Polar HRM file. I think you can get a viewer from www.polar.fi.

It's not the best of performances! I had a flat on the infamous 'trench' five miles out of Bridgend which lost me 15 minutes.