any body from uk

G

I seem to get the feeling i am the only one from the uk on this forum.

I seem to get the feeling i am the only one from the uk on this forum.

Nup we have quite a few members from the UK, i'm sure they'll come up of the woodwork and reply to this :)

cheers!

Wait What's happening two other Welshmen amongst us, and I thought that I was the only one. ;D

Hi to you both, it's been a long hard slog being one of the few Northern Hemisphere inhabitants on this forum ;D

Now we'll show them.

Welcome Aboard.

Now then Vo2, I'm starting to get the urge to ressurect the Rugby thread :D

Hey Laz, I'm the only SA that joined in that thread I think. You guys are out numbering me now!

Hmm, no worries VO2, if a Rugby thread started here I would be happy to add a word or two. Especially with SA's new rugby style, its nice being able to support the most interesting and dynamic team in the world for a change. (As opposed to 15 guys running straight at the other team and trying to batter their way through, worked until everyone else started taking creatine)

(As opposed to 15 guys running straight at the other team and trying to batter their way through, worked until everyone else started taking creatine)

You sure they only took creatine? ;)

Hi Laz, <br /><br />Thanks! Yeah I think you're right about there not being many British people around here.

Hey Djg despite the fact that most of the people on this forum live upside down, the rush of blood to the head that must occur hasn't affected them too bad :p ;D<br /><br />I'll have to stop now they might be listening.<br /><br />PrivateEye I think your out of my cycling range, but Djg you live on my doorstep.<br /><br />

Djg I come from the land of the Ginger Monster.<br /><br /><br />also known as Pontypridd........ :D<br /><br />I've spent many a happy hour cycling down the Taff Trail to Cardiff.

Ginger monster?<br /><br />Is the Taff Trail suitable for road bikes? Isn't it all gravel paths and mud?

Djg obviously your not a rugby fan. The ginger monster is Neil Jenkins.<br /><br />No, the taff trail isn't suitable for roadbikes. <br /><br />Yes it is gravel paths, some tarmac and in places mud (but not much). but it is great just to get on there and not have to worry about traffic.<br /><br />Do you have a Mtb, because if you do I recommend that you get on a train to Merthyr and cycle back home down the trail, or of course you could cycle up and backdown.<br />

Nah I've only got a road bike so that would be no good for me. Pity as the cars in Cardiff are crazy so riding on the roads is no good most of the time/place. :(