Any Brompton owners out there?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Graeme Dods, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. Simon Geller

    Simon Geller Guest

    Graeme Dods wrote:
    > Thanks to everyone who responded, even the cat lovers ;)

    Once you've taken the plunge and bought a B. you are eligible to
    join [email protected] , which you will find at

    Simon

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Simon Geller wrote:
    > Graeme Dods wrote:
    >> Thanks to everyone who responded, even the cat lovers ;)

    > Once you've taken the plunge and bought a B. you are eligible to
    > join [email protected] , which you will find at

    You'll need your frame number to register though ;-)

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  3. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > Simon Geller wrote:
    >> join [email protected] , which you will find at

    > You'll need your frame number to register though ;-)

    Oops, nobody told me that before, and I seem to have just registered
    without it.

    JimP