Any Campy Ergo Brain Computer Users Out There?

Fox Farm

Jun 25, 2005
I've been thinking about replacing my 12 year old Avocet 45tt with one of the Ergo Brain units. I am using new Record 10 speed. Is it a wireless unit? If so, does it respond quckly? Does it have auto start and stop? How well do the little switch buttons work on the insides of the hoods?

Fox Farm said:
I've been thinking about replacing my 12 year old Avocet 45tt with one of the Ergo Brain units. I am using new Record 10 speed. Is it a wireless unit? If so, does it respond quckly? Does it have auto start and stop? How well do the little switch buttons work on the insides of the hoods?

Hi I have an ErgoBrain 10, it is not a wireless unit the toggle switchs on the hoods are via thin wires which you tape to your bars prior to wrapping the bar tape. You need to be carefull when changin your tape or moving your leaver once fitted as I tore onw wire and had to replace the kit.

It is full of features which I hardly ever use, it does include start/stop and RPM with the cadence sensor included. It is expensive but if you have the Record group you may as well. If you change wheels or sprockets often it will auto learn the ratios for display.

I think its worth the money.

Dave N