Any cheap stunt bikes? similar to se bikes.

Nicholas Mladenovic

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering if there is any "replica" or just similar and CHEAPER bike like the SE big (29") stunt bmx bike..... Thanks

I'm not a stunt rider, myself, but from what I read in the past, if you're looking to do stunts, then a good stunt bike is a necessity. Cheap ones may look good but could break during a stunt. If that happens, what are you left with? The resale value of a damaged, cheap bike won't be much. Your safety should be a consideration.

If you're looking for affordable stunt bikes similar to SE Bikes, there are several budget-friendly options available in the market. While SE Bikes are popular for their quality and design, there are other brands that offer decent stunt bikes at a lower price point. Here are a few brands and models you might consider:

1. Mongoose: Mongoose offers a range of BMX bikes that are suitable for stunt riding. Models like the Mongoose Legion series are known for their durability and affordability.
  2. Haro Bikes: Haro has been in the BMX business for a long time and offers BMX bikes for various skill levels. The Haro Leucadia series is aimed at entry-level riders and is budget-friendly.
  3. Kent Pro 20: Kent Bicycles offers the Pro 20, which is a freestyle BMX bike designed for stunt riding. It's often considered a good entry-level option for beginners.
  4. Redline Bikes: Redline offers BMX bikes suitable for stunt riding. The Redline MX series includes models that are relatively affordable and durable.
  5. Huffy: Huffy is known for producing budget-friendly bikes, including BMX models suitable for beginners and casual stunt riding.

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, SE Bikes is known for producing affordable and popular BMX bikes. However, specific models and availability can change over time.

For affordable stunt or BMX bikes similar to SE Bikes, you might want to explore other brands that offer budget-friendly options. Some reputable brands in the BMX world include:

1. Mongoose: Mongoose has a range of BMX bikes at various price points, and some of their models are geared towards entry-level riders.
  2. Haro Bikes: Haro produces a variety of BMX bikes, including models suitable for riders on a budget.
  3. Redline Bicycles: Redline offers BMX bikes with a focus on performance, and they have options for different budgets.
  4. Eastern Bikes: Eastern Bikes is known for providing affordable BMX bikes with various features for riders of different skill levels.
  5. Fitbikeco: Fitbikeco offers a range of BMX bikes, and some of their models may be priced reasonably for those looking for budget options.
It's important to check the latest models and reviews to ensure that you're getting a bike that suits your needs and preferences. Prices and availability can vary based on your location and the specific model you're interested in. Additionally, new models may have been released since my last update, so it's a good idea to check the latest information from both SE Bikes and other brands to find the best affordable stunt bike for your requirements.

Hey there! As of January 2022, SE Bikes is indeed known for their affordable and popular BMX bikes. However, it's always good to stay updated as specific models and availability can change over time. If you're looking for affordable stunt or BMX bikes similar to SE Bikes, there are other brands worth considering. Mongoose has a range of BMX bikes at different price points, including options for entry-level riders. Haro Bikes also offers a variety of BMX models suitable for those on a budget. Redline Bicycles is another reputable brand to explore. Keep in mind that prices and availability may vary, so it's best to check with local bike shops or online retailers. Hope this helps!