any clydesdales here have experience with continental GP3000 tires?.....

Smokey

Guest
things like mileage, grip (wet and dry), and how they rate for resisting punctures. thanks
in advance!

smokey wrote:

> things like mileage, grip (wet and dry), and how they rate for resisting punctures. thanks in
> advance!

I'm 6'1", 230 lbs and I ride the 25mm GP3000's on a Trek 5200 and before that, a Trek 1000. I've
liked them enough to use three pairs of them without wanting anything else. I get about 1500-1700
miles out of a set before I replace them. The sidewalls seem to develop little knocks in them that
cause me to replace them. I also can't remember the last time I got a flat. <G>

They're tires, and I forget they're there, which is a good thing.

Barry