Any cycle clothing bargains currently?

Michael Green

Guest
I need some new kit ( rain jersey, bibtights ). Has anyone seen any bargains anywhere recently, I'm
finding it hard to keep abreast of the burgeoning web retailers. Thanks.

Well worth keeping an eye on Tchibo; their cycling kit is good value, but stock changes every week,
so you need either to watch the web or keep an eye on a local shop.

Philip TAYLOR
--------