Any cycle computer bargains in the sales?

John Latter

Guest
Hi,

Does anyone know of any cycle computer bargains currently on offer?

I tried Halfords & was initially pleased with a 6-function wireless one for £8.99 but when the
temperature drops towards zero the screen goes 'funny'! (so I took it back - am posting on this
under "Are all bike computers affected by temp?".

--

John Latter

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension to homeostasis) linking Stationary-
Phase Mutations to the Baldwin Effect. http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:00:24 +0000, John Latter <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know of any cycle computer bargains currently on offer?
>
>I tried Halfords & was initially pleased with a 6-function wireless one for £8.99 but when the
>temperature drops towards zero the screen goes 'funny'! (so I took it back - am posting on this
>under "Are all bike computers affected by temp?".

Arrgghh - I've just noticed that I've already posted on this (regarding the sales inquiry anyway).

John <--- is gonna hide way 'til everyone stops shouting at him...

<slinks off>