Any cyclists in Paisley?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wallace.Shackle, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Can anyone help? I was in the middle of a write up describing the route from Gilmour Street station
    to the airport and one or two things have crossed my mind. Can anyone confirm....

    The route from the station to the airport, use the pedestrian crossing, go down the street opposite
    --
    Cheers,

    Wallace Shackleton. Kinross, Scotland.

    www.cyclekinross.org.uk

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wallace.shackleton <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Can anyone help?

    No, I tend to wear unpatterned cycling clothes ;-)

    Did have a paisley tie once though.

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

    "I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
    their job."

    Samuel Goldwyn

  3. All right... for the people that were off school that day, Paisley is a town in Scotland that gave
    its name to a fabric pattern that has its origins in the Raj. NB. Raj refers to the Indian
    sub-continent and not a High Street take-away.

    I was asking about the town and not the fabric. Ha Ha Ha Ha