Any cyclists in Paisley?

Wallace.Shackle

Guest
Can anyone help? I was in the middle of a write up describing the route from Gilmour Street station
to the airport and one or two things have crossed my mind. Can anyone confirm....

The route from the station to the airport, use the pedestrian crossing, go down the street opposite
--
Cheers,

Wallace Shackleton. Kinross, Scotland.

www.cyclekinross.org.uk

wallace.shackleton <[email protected]> wrote:
> Can anyone help?

No, I tend to wear unpatterned cycling clothes ;-)

Did have a paisley tie once though.

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
their job."

Samuel Goldwyn

All right... for the people that were off school that day, Paisley is a town in Scotland that gave
its name to a fabric pattern that has its origins in the Raj. NB. Raj refers to the Indian
sub-continent and not a High Street take-away.

I was asking about the town and not the fabric. Ha Ha Ha Ha