Any Experience w/ Specialized All Condition Pro ATB Tire

Que

Guest
I have off-road tires on my Specialized Hard Rock and I only do road riding
(big guy looking for a sturdier frame). The noisy and unnecessary friction
of the off-road tires are getting to me and I like the 1" All Cond Pro ATB.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCEqProduct.jsp?spid=5606&JServSessionIdroot=tw4orckxk2.j27004

I've been to 3 shops that carry Specialized products and none have this
tire. The wife called a few more Specialized shops w/o success. Has anyone
used this guy? Where did you buy it? I'm in the D.C. area.

Thanks.

I have a pair on my recumbent, so far so good. Very fast and no flats
so far.
I bought them on-line from Specialized.
http://www.specialized.com/SBCEqSection.jsp?sid=04EquipTiresPavement