Triathlon · Public discussion

any experience with Corima carbon seat post?

Started by dhcrunner · · Last activity · 1 post · 873 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
4 April 2003
Last activity
4 April 2003
Original author
dhcrunner
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
873
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a road bike that I want to adapt to a tri bike. Has anyone ever used a corima carbon seat
    post. I have heard that it sways side to side. Has anyone had this experience. Also, the seatpost is
    supposed to be reversible. Does it actually work well for road riding and tri races? Is it actually
    fully reversible? Thanks for any thoughts. DC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.