Any feedback on this wheelset?

derek wrote:
> http://www.dahon.com/news7.htm

Hi Derek, It was good to see you on the ride Sunday. Jerry rides on Rolf Sestriere wheels on her
Columbine. Sounds like the new Dahon wheels are in that category. She says they are the best and
lightest wheels she has ever had. I'm wondering if I could get a 20" and a 700C. Frank

This is interesting. I am a Rolf Prima dealer and its news to me. I'm gonna call Rolf Prima about a
set. I just ordered a set of their Vigor wheels for a customer last Wednesday.

Inc 1-800-586-6645 "Alma Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I wonder if they are 406 or 451? "derek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.dahon.com/news7.htm

Hi, Rolf Detrich has broken away from TREK after a successful association. His new wheelsets are now
Rolf Prima and are an upgrade from the Sestriere, Vector Pro and Vector Wheelsets now sold by TREK
under the Bontanger name. Rolf revoultionized wheel design with the paired spoking design and
continues this design into his new wheelsets along with innovative hubs. The Rolf Prima Vigor is
currently available on a 700c. The Elan will be available soon. As for the DAHON Wheelset. They are
a Rolf Prima designed wheelset licenced to DAHON for production in Tiawan primararly for their TOL
folder and aftermarket sales. It might be possible to get a rear 700C/622 Vigor from Rolf Prima and
a front 20/406 from DAHON.

www.rolfprima.com

Inc 1-800-586-6645