Any females here doing the Auckland Molenburg Road race?

wishes

Oct 21, 2006
Im doing it - just wanted to know if anyone else is doing it
its on the 11th, you can run 5-10k or ride 35-65 or something similar.
Im doing the longest ride.

Nah, sorry, I'm on the other side of the pond (in Oz) - but I'd be interested to hear how you go on the ride, and what the terrain is like.

Will do. Its supposed to be not overly hilly (one can hope lol)

But 65km is more than ive done before in one go. Ive done 30-40 regularly though (most weekends) so it shouldnt be to hard.

Well it turned out to be an awesome race - nice rolling hills course the entire way, and awesome views.
I got a nice bikers tan, met Sarah Ulmer, and Helen Clark (wtf was politics doing at a race?).

Awesome riding day

wishes said:
Well it turned out to be an awesome race - nice rolling hills course the entire way, and awesome views.
I got a nice bikers tan, met Sarah Ulmer, and Helen Clark (wtf was politics doing at a race?).

Awesome riding day
Nice work on meeting Sarah Ulmer. There must have been some cameras there or there wouldn't have been any politicians.

Sounds like you had a good day. Sarah Ulmer comes across as a really nice person. I must confess I had no idea Helen Clark rode a bike.

matagi said:
Sounds like you had a good day. Sarah Ulmer comes across as a really nice person. I must confess I had no idea Helen Clark rode a bike.
She doesnt apparently, though she does ride a stationary and is quiet the gym bunny appparently (so she says, whos gonna believe a polatition?)