Any girls doing this? (Guys can ignore this thread.)

BT Humble wrote:

> I'm still having a difficult time seeing how a picture of two tired
> lady cyclists == swinger's weekend.

Seperate issues.
One was a choice of graphic for marketting.
Tother was a question "why are they organising it"

Chris Baird wrote:

> Uni cycling clubs might take issue with someone else trying to break
> into their racket.. (I still can't motivate myself to check out any
> organized group cycling after the UQ meatmarket creepiness. :/)

Any organised activity can have good and bad. We were once entertained
on a bicycle trip by a older couple who explained how they met at an
organisation that was was supposed to be a support group, but was run at
as a meat market.

--
Chris
Do tell the story.

I don't remember there being any organised meat market when I was there many years ago.

SteveA