Any Good Online Bike Shops

Bobby Claxton

Guest
Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that sell
Bikes, and accessories ?

Thanks

Bobby Claxton <[email protected]> wrote:
: Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that sell
: Bikes, and accessories ?

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au

Get the phone number off the web and give Kerry a call. He has lots of
stuff that isn't on the shop's webpages yet. Great prices and service!

Cheerz,
Lynzz

Bobby Claxton wrote:
> Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that
> sell Bikes, and accessories ?
> Thanks

Hello Bobby Claxton I was just reading your post and I think I might b
able to help you only thing I only know of an online bike shops on th
east coast but you can try it and see how your luck turns out. Tr
performance.com and see how it plays out, I broght my bike from ther
about two years ago, I think its a nice shop

-

Bobby Claxton wrote:
> Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that
> sell Bikes, and accessories ?
> Thanks

Bobby

Probably the best and quickest service is available from Dean Wood
Direct in Vic. I have had a couple of very succesful transactions
admittedly for smaller items, but the service standards are excellent
http://www.deanwoods.com.au

Regards and Happy Huntin

Stevede

-

Lindsay Rowland wrote:
> Bobby Claxton <[email protected]> wrote:
> : Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that
> : sell Bikes, and accessories ?
> http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/http://www.phantomcycles.com.au
> Get the phone number off the web and give Kerry a call. He has lots of
> stuff that isn't on the shop's webpages yet. Great prices and service!
> Cheerz, Lynzz

I've bought a couple of things from these guys, their prices ar
good and they don't mind talking on the phone if you've got to as
about stuff

~j

-

Lindsay Rowlands <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Bobby Claxton <[email protected]> wrote:
> : Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that sell
> : Bikes, and accessories ?
>
> http://www.phantomcycles.com.au
>
> Get the phone number off the web and give Kerry a call. He has lots of
> stuff that isn't on the shop's webpages yet. Great prices and service!
>
> Cheerz,
> Lynzz

I have purchased many times from Phantom and found their price, advice
and service excellent.

Joe Nehme

I had a good experience with Dean Woods when they didn't have the tool
set I needed in stock. They rang me, gave me soem options and no grief
when I cancelled the order.
Dave

SteveDel wrote:
> Bobby Claxton wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that
> > sell Bikes, and accessories ?
> > Thanks

> Bobby,
>
> Probably the best and quickest service is available from Dean Woods
> Direct in Vic. I have had a couple of very succesful transactions,
> admittedly for smaller items, but the service standards are excellent.
> http://www.deanwoods.com.au/
>
> Regards and Happy Hunting
>
> Stevedel
>

> --

"Bobby Claxton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that

sell
> Bikes, and accessories ?
>
> Thanks

Bobby,

Have a look at the bike shops tab at www.bicycles.net.au. They have a
pretty good list of bike shops on the web. Personally, I have bought from
both phantomcycles and melbourne bicycle centre (MBC) and haven't had any
problems.

Good Luck,

Gags

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:43:07 +1000, Bobby Claxton wrote:

> Can anyone recommend some quality online Bike Shops in Australia, that sell
> Bikes, and accessories ?

* Phantom Cycles - www.phantomcycles.com.au
* Dean Woods Direct - www.deanwoods.com.au
* Cecil Walker - www.cecilwalker.com.au
* VicMtb - www.vicmtb.com.au
* Wooly's Wheels - www.woolyswheels.com.au
* Ferntree Gully Cycles - www.ferntreegullycycles.com.au
* Bicycling Direct - www.bicyclingdirect.com
* Netti - www.netti.com.au

(from the FAQ)

cheers,
-kt

OK, that list was very timely as I smashed up one of my pedals last night in
the forest and I need some new ones.

Shimano SPD 515's is what I decided on. Prices ranged from AU$90 down to AU$59

Wooly's Wheels were the cheapest for an online deal FWIW.

Cheers,
Rob